LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Arizona Cardinals thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
News reporters out here are pushing for Todd Haley, but I don't see anything about him being a candidate. Everyone they're interviewig seems like a weak candidate.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I feel bad for Larry....
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
I feel bad for Larry....

Dude did this to himself. Could have left several times.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Cards Hiring Steve Wilks.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/22/report-cardinals-closing-in-on-deal-with-steve-wilks/
Gonna be really interested to see who he brings in for offense. Right now Fitzgerald doesn't have a whole lot of a reason to come back.

Cardinal fans, on their message board, are talking Philly's QB coach DeFillipo.
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Jan 22, 2018 at 9:38 AM ]
What's the intel on Wilks? Good or bad for us?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:

He's 48 but has even less coordinator experience than Shanahan and McVay before they got the gig.

Defensive guy...meh. Cards will continue to suck. Doubt he has any clue how to develop a QB
Originally posted by okdkid:

He's 48 but has even less coordinator experience than Shanahan and McVay before they got the gig.

Supposedly, he's got a good reputation around the league. If they get defillipo to come with him, that might not be bad. He was Carolina's DC only last year, and three years prior was their secondary coach.
I am afraid about Cardinals GM is Steve Keim because he is choice for good head coach?! Plus and good draft the Football players?! Jet should hired for Steve Keim as GM. Come on Jets..

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I am afraid about Cardinals GM is Steve Keim because he is choice for good head coach?! Plus and good draft the Football players?! Jet should hired for Steve Keim as GM. Come on Jets..

Que?
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

Supposedly, he's got a good reputation around the league. If they get defillipo to come with him, that might not be bad. He was Carolina's DC only last year, and three years prior was their secondary coach.

Apparently Mike McCoy is the current favorite to win the job.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:

Apparently Mike McCoy is the current favorite to win the job.

This is a great day for all Niners fans.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Here comes Kirk Cousins.
Cardinals will sign to Bradford and draft to Lamar Jackson for the quartback?!
Share 49ersWebzone