LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 191 users in the forums

Seahawks | Eddie Lacy is joining Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:28:20 -0700

Free-agent RB Eddie Lacy (Packers) will join the Seattle Seahawks on a one-year, $5.55 million deal Tuesday, March 14, according to a source. He will receive $3 million in guaranteed money.

Lacy is on a "prove it" deal in an offense that has a crowded backfield. His fantasy value is capped in the RB3/flex area, primarily due to his injury concerns and a likely time share.

Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
[ Edited by JBrack on Mar 14, 2017 at 10:04 AM ]
We have a Seahawks thread, and u know this cus u posted this there too
I posted it in there after I saw the Seahawks thread. Never knew we had a Seahawks thread until right now.

I dont know every single thread on this forum. I have a life...
Originally posted by JBrack:
I posted it in there after I saw the Seahawks thread. Never knew we had a Seahawks thread until right now.

A simple glance never hurt no one. Seahawks thread always one of the top 3 or 4 threads in NFL section.
All of the teams in our division should be pinned to the top of this forum. Or our division should have its own discussion forum.

I shouldn't have to search for something so relevant.
[ Edited by JBrack on Mar 14, 2017 at 10:22 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's the most Marshawn-like of the bunch.

Their running game just got scary again
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by JBrack:

A simple glance never hurt no one. Seahawks thread always one of the top 3 or 4 threads in NFL section.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Signing doesn't worry me. Personally I think Lacy is overrated. Thomas Rawls when healthy is a stud. Lacy is more of an insurance policy.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
On Second thought, it's a good signing for them. He can play RB and you can also put him on the O-Line.

Great versatility signing.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by HERN:
On Second thought, it's a good signing for them. He can play RB and you can also put him on the O-Line.

Is that cause he's fat?

He is not even in the same league as Lynch. If he was do you think he would have been dumped by GB?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

He is not even in the same league as Lynch. If he was do you think he would have been dumped by GB?

Lynch was dumped by Buffalo when he was the same age as Lacy.

I'm not saying Lacy is going to be Marshawn, but it's not unrealistic to think a change of scenery, better conditioning, and some rah-rah from California Pete can change the trajectory of his career and make him a threat.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by HERN:

Is that cause he's fat?
You tell me...
They didn't sign him to play RB. They signed him to play OL.
Beastmode to feastmode
Share 49ersWebzone