There are 227 users in the forums

Heath Evans - NFL NETWORK

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bottom line, until the new regime starts to make some moves that either generate some buzz and then translate to wins on the field, haters like Heath Evans are going to hammer on the Niners. So far, I am optimistic about what has transpired in free agency so far. Next step, the draft. I'm sure we will have to hear Evans crack on us a few more times until our team gets better.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Bottom line, until the new regime starts to make some moves that either generate some buzz and then translate to wins on the field, haters like Heath Evans are going to hammer on the Niners. So far, I am optimistic about what has transpired in free agency so far. Next step, the draft. I'm sure we will have to hear Evans crack on us a few more times until our team gets better.

This meathead was trashing the 49ers when they were good........he's not gonna change
Originally posted by davewaymer49:
The niners are easy targets for sf since we suck and always make dumb decisions. Now we just need to get things right! Took us ten years to realize Alex smith wasn't good enough, took us six to realize Colin kaepernick wasn't good! But he is so good he got snatched up soon as fa hit right? He will play the race card next even though everyone knows he is just an athelete not a qb.

I think Evans has a major bias against WCO or pass-heavy ball. He's a true Parcells type player and probably sleeps with Parcells.
He's just your typical meat head ferg. He regurgitates the same BS about "that 12th man" "belichick/do you job" and "who dat"

Aka he slurps the 3 teams he played for
He's the smartest man on the NFLN.
Originally posted by JBrack:
They might be scared to fire him. That dude put up like 45 reps of 225 lbs on the show last weak

wouldnt that be a combine record?
Lynch should spear this f**king loser through a wall.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Their new Jamie dukes. As a network u need guys like this with off the wall views. This isn't the 1st heath Evans is a dummy thread we've had here. Clearly what he's doing is working.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Their new Jamie dukes. As a network u need guys like this with off the wall views. This isn't the 1st heath Evans is a dummy thread we've had here. Clearly what he's doing is working.

Agree

He can sure piss people off.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He said we killed the draft.

So is he still the smartest man? Lol
Heath loves the Niners now, he has man crush on Lynch.
He looks like Sloth from the Goonies.
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
I guess this just might be news for you all but from what I have been seeing on NFL Network and the stuff that spews out of Heath Evans mouth regarding 49ers, John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan he has extolled nothing but love for those two.

Yes in the past he has been extremely critical especially of Chip Kelly witch he was 100% correct and him being such a shidy hire.
Share 49ersWebzone