LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

Brian Hoyer

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by awp8912:
Wake me up when the Shanahan experiment is over. All that cap space, lets spend on 3rd class players!

This has to be a troll
Its going to be funny when Hoyer looks like a god out there because of the s**t QB play we've had the past few years.
Originally posted by badguy_1:
Wake me up when the Shanahan experiment is over. All that cap space, lets spend on 3rd class players!

This has to be a troll

To its fullest
Nice move by the new FO.....the ShaLyn Masters are working it....

"Hoyer chose San Francisco over the chance to play for the New York Jets. His decision says plenty about the positive influence Shanahan's 49ers hire is having on this year's free-agent class. Along with Hoyer, the Niners on Wednesday added free-agent wideout Marquise Goodwin and are expected to land free-agent receiver Pierre Garcon, who played under Shanahan with the Redskins." NFL news.

This has to be a troll

Yeah who in their right mind would spend money to fill out a roster, that's just crazy
Originally posted by highway49:

"Hoyer chose San Francisco over the chance to play for the New York Jets. His decision says plenty about the positive influence Shanahan's 49ers hire is having on this year's free-agent class. Along with Hoyer, the Niners on Wednesday added free-agent wideout Marquise Goodwin and are expected to land free-agent receiver Pierre Garcon, who played under Shanahan with the Redskins." NFL news.

Tomsula coulda pulled in the same FAs, or better
  • thl408

Hands down the best nick I've heard. I'm stealing and using from here on out. Thanks.
Originally posted by Geeked:
I'm not upset, but part of me kinda wants the 49ers to have the first pick next year... DARNALD FROM USC!!!! would be a solid addition to the QB spot.

So you want the Niners to go 0-16 in Kyle & Lynch's first year?? I wonder how real fans would feel about that. They probably would start flying banners over the high-priced stadium again.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

This has to be a troll

To its fullest

Does this mean Shanahan thinks Hoyer is better than Kaepernick? I'm so confused right now
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
I'm not upset, but part of me kinda wants the 49ers to have the first pick next year... DARNALD FROM USC!!!! would be a solid addition to the QB spot.

So you want the Niners to go 0-16 in Kyle & Lynch's first year?? I wonder how real fans would feel about that. They probably would start flying banners over the high-priced stadium again.

Eh. Like most USC QBs his stock will drop next year.

Originally posted by thl408:

Hands down the best nick I've heard. I'm stealing and using from here on out. Thanks.

You got it. and Kung Fu very much
[ Edited by highway49 on Mar 8, 2017 at 3:20 PM ]

Why do I feel like this happens every year?

A year ago everyone was saying Watson would be the real deal and right up there with Myles Garrett.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Why do I feel like this happens every year?

A year ago everyone was saying Watson would be the real deal and right up there with Myles Garrett.

Because it does happen every year.

"Man next years QB class is gonna be straight fire!"

A year later, after over-analyzing every QB to death.

"Man this QB class is dogs**t!"
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Wanted Cousins but do not want to give up draft picks. Stoked we got Hoyer instead of Schaub whom arm looks dead.
exactly what the team needed. Bridge qb who knows the system. Well done FO.
Share 49ersWebzone