LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Mark Uyeyama, strength coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
You make a thread about a guy who got fired.

Wasn't just a guy... was a constant pain in the ass to see on the sidelines day in day out for the last million years.
He was a fkn sideline god
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Dude milked it long enough. Adios

Learned from Baalke how to milk
I think the trend the last few seasons was rather alarming...Niners had a ton of injuries. I looked at all 32 teams in Dec...and you can see the correlation of fewer injuries to more wins...both Atlanta & the Pats had a low number of players on IRL. It's good to address this issue now...before the roster swells during the off-season.
Originally posted by wailers15:

Wasn't just a guy... was a constant pain in the ass to see on the sidelines day in day out for the last million years.
He was a fkn sideline god

He was glued to Harbaugh's khakis.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Hopefully Seattle has an opening for a strength and conditioning coach.

thought you were leaving?
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I think the trend the last few seasons was rather alarming...Niners had a ton of injuries. I looked at all 32 teams in Dec...and you can see the correlation of fewer injuries to more wins...both Atlanta & the Pats had a low number of players on IRL. It's good to address this issue now...before the roster swells during the off-season.

No question. As strong as the correlation to TO's in a game with W's and L's. I can show you the exact cut off point. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this move and very very curious on who made it.
I'm so glad he's gone. Plus any time you saw Harbaugh in the sidelines he was always standing right behind him. Total hack, but a huge ass kisser is how he stayed so long.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

No question. As strong as the correlation to TO's in a game with W's and L's. I can show you the exact cut off point. I'm very pleasantly surprised by this move and very very curious on who made it.

I would think the new personel guy or Shanny probably has a guy in mind.

It's been a long time coming. See ya bud. You ate yourself out of the league years ago. It was only a matter of time.
Bring back the bro!!

Hey Steelers fan what the f**k are u still doing here?

Don't know the meaning of kicking rocks???
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bring back the bro!!

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Hey Steelers fan what the f**k are u still doing here?

Don't know the meaning of kicking rocks???

Do you know the meaning of proper grammar?
Share 49ersWebzone