LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 407 users in the forums

Why Cowboys will keep to Romo next season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
If they will keep to Romo for next season. They will paying to Romo for 25 millions in next season?. They won't let Daks won't start next season. I wonder. If Cleveland Browns will trade to Daks. I know Cleveland Browns need help and need Quartback for leader. Daks can't backup for Cowboys. Daks is a great quartback and would love to play for Cleveland Browns.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Skip-Bayless-Tony-Romo-will-be-Dallas-Cowboys-starter-in-2017-50606584
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Jan 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Daks is play for Dallas for start. Maybe Browns offer for Romo?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Daks is play for Dallas for start. Maybe Browns offer for Romo?

Did you check to Links of Cowboys said. They will keep to Romo. Romo will play start next season. Cowboys fans want Daks keep backup and paying to Romo for 25 millions next season. If Daks is still backup then Daks can't be backup. Then Cleveland Browns must trade for Daks and would help to Cleveland Browns or Bears or Jets.. He will a great to help them for team.
Dax trade for to Cleveland?

Romo sure for gone. Starting 49ers like happen likely most. Kyle change for Romo pro bowl again. They make happy times 49ers again must of course.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I think Romo is gone. I think that Garrett saying Romo will be around is simply just to drive up his trade value.

I know he is injury prone, but IF he can stay healthy, he makes the Texans or Chiefs Superbowl contenders if traded there.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jan 18, 2017 at 4:55 PM ]
Anything Skip baseless says is crap.
Cowboys moves best is to let go romo and kept Dak.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he's gonna have to take a major pay cut to go elsewhere. No one will pay what he's owed with that injury history.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Cowboys moves best is to let go romo and kept Dak.

But hopefully they keep him. Cmon Jerry, be a man and stick to your convictions.

Is this poster ESL?
I wouldnt be opposed to bringing him in. He is leaps and bounds better than Kapernick. It would have to be for a future 7th rd pick or something but it could be a low risk high reward possibility. He would obviously have to restructure his contract but he could potentially be a decent stop gap for us.
`The thing is Tony has said he wants to start again. He knows that won't be in Dallas, but he would need two things

1) Must have an OL that can block for him.

2). Must have a legit shot at going to SB. Sure he could start at Cleve...but no way he wants to do that. And we aren't SB material, so we're out. There is talk in Dal that Jerry would pay $15-$17 mil just to have tony stick around and back up this yr, and then next yr, he gets an invite to F.O. But as noted initially, Tony wants to play this yr.
I think Romo will be released. It will give him the freedom to "shop" teams. Someone will offer him a lot of money (Broncos, Texans).
Originally posted by saniner:
I think Romo will be released. It will give him the freedom to "shop" teams. Someone will offer him a lot of money (Broncos, Texans).

Agree

Primarily because he just wants to play.

However, if he wanted to stay w/Cowboys there wouldn't be any problems - They still love him.
Share 49ersWebzone