LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Tom Brady-Ageless Wonder

Shop 49ers game tickets
This just ain't right.

http://www.aol.com/article/2017/01/17/tom-brady-has-defied-logic-by-getting-better-at-a-skills-test-th/21656885/
However, Brady has also improved in other, more subtle ways.

According to Bleacher Report's Dan Pompei, Brady continues to improve physically, defying logic for a player his age. Pompei reports that each year, the Patriots run combine-like tests to measure players' physical decline. Brady has only gotten better at the test.

"At the beginning of each season, the Patriots run their players through a battery of strength, speed and agility testing similar to combine drills. The purpose is to measure how the players are declining. But the damndest thing is happening with Brady. In each of the past three years, he improved his test scores in every category, according to [trainer Alex] Guerrero."

Brady said of the improved results, "I don't really correlate those numbers to being a better QB, but coaches and scouts like those things." However, he did tell Pompei that he feels better at 39 than he did at 29.

This is not the first time we've heard that Brady is still getting physically better. During the season, he too said he's faster than when he was in college, claiming he's docked a few tenths of a second off his 40-yard-dash time.

Secret: dipping his wick in 🇧🇷🇩🇪 azz...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
sold his soul to the devil. lucky sob
Well, PEDs are known to do that for athletes and I am sure a guy like Brady would have access to the best designer PEDs on the market.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
who's fingers would you rather sniff?

Brady's?

or

Edelman's?

edelman's for me.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Edelman FO SHO
Edelman is with Adriana Lima???
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Edelman is with Adriana Lima???

yup. dude bangs only 10s.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This just ain't right.

http://www.aol.com/article/2017/01/17/tom-brady-has-defied-logic-by-getting-better-at-a-skills-test-th/21656885/
However, Brady has also improved in other, more subtle ways.

According to Bleacher Report's Dan Pompei, Brady continues to improve physically, defying logic for a player his age. Pompei reports that each year, the Patriots run combine-like tests to measure players' physical decline. Brady has only gotten better at the test.

"At the beginning of each season, the Patriots run their players through a battery of strength, speed and agility testing similar to combine drills. The purpose is to measure how the players are declining. But the damndest thing is happening with Brady. In each of the past three years, he improved his test scores in every category, according to [trainer Alex] Guerrero."

Brady said of the improved results, "I don't really correlate those numbers to being a better QB, but coaches and scouts like those things." However, he did tell Pompei that he feels better at 39 than he did at 29.

This is not the first time we've heard that Brady is still getting physically better. During the season, he too said he's faster than when he was in college, claiming he's docked a few tenths of a second off his 40-yard-dash time.

Aside from PEDs, I think it's believable that he got more efficient at exercising. Some guys (Bo Jackson) are born with great body coordination and are freaks from the start. Other people need the repetition and time to figure it out.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
who's fingers would you rather sniff?

Brady's?

or

Edelman's?

edelman's for me.

I'd love to be the 5th wheel at that party.
Brady's lady .

BTW with these rules Brady can play another ten if he wants.

Tom Brady signed a 2 year, $41,000,000 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $28,000,000 signing bonus, $28,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $20,500,000. In 2016, Brady will earn a base salary of $764,705 and a signing bonus of $28,000,000
Cheating makes it easy
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Cheating makes it easy

I would bet he is on some form or another of HGH. Many players use it, particularly those closer to the end than the beginning. I can't blame them for trying to hang on for a few more years of big checks, glory and love of the game. I would most likely do it too.

Lots of current and former players talk about how rampant it is so when I see someone like Brady or Peyton Manning actually getting better when other quarterbacks their age broke down and long retired I have to question it.
Share 49ersWebzone