LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crabman82:
I wouldn't. I believe he's exiting his prime. going into 7th season and he wasn't ever a very fast cb and relied more on clutching and grabbing. I think on OUR TEAM, he'd get flagged a lot more based off of being outside of the Seattle bubble.

I agree ... therefore, this is more of an edit instead of an IFTFY reply.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yes, if he's better than what we got.
why not? harbs is gone.
Some of you guys would have hated some of the 9er greats. Want a team full of choir boys lol

Anyone saying no is a personal fan. They care more about personal things than actually winning games. Would I take one of the best corners in the league? You damn right I would and I don't even like the guy. I'd take Bennett too and some of the other guys I can't stand from that team.

Winning > *
[ Edited by Blindfury on Jan 15, 2017 at 1:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Some of you guys would have hated some of the 9er greats. Want a team full of choir boys lol

Anyone saying no is a personal fan. They care more about personal things than actually winning games. Would I take one of the best corners in the league? You damn right I would and I don't even like the guy. I'd take Bennett too and some of the other guys I can't stand from that team.

Winning > *

That's the problem. He was mediocre this year. No ET has exposed Dick and all of the scumbaghawk cbs.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jan 15, 2017 at 1:28 PM ]
He's not as good as he says he is
Without Wagner and chancellor he's getting exposed
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GMniner805:
This must be the dumbest thread I've ever seen created.

LOL!!

Yes, no, maybe or rather be burned alive????
Lol anyone who said no is out of their mind.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Lol anyone who said no is out of their mind.

Man, can you imagine this guy playing with us the past two years? Not only would he not have his LOB buddies covering his ass, he would be crying all the time because surrounding cast sucked (compared to what he has up there).

Also, if you watch a lot the games when he had to go up against smaller, shifty speedsters, he got burned. W/out pressure up front, he gets a lot more exposed than a "shutdown corner" is suppose to. We sucked on the dline, this guy would've gotten exposed big time.

Now to be fair, with the new HC / GM, a good draft and better FAs coming, then yes, he can help us out big time / be good still even tho he is declining (a little).
Yea but he'll get penalized relentlessly on our team. Ive never seen a CB hold so much.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
If he is in his prime. Yes, yes I would. We took Deion Sanders once before. We took Ken Norton Jr. I want to win. I do not care where he came from.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
FTP
Sure, if it was 3 or 4 years ago.
id take him if we were even close to competing and he didnt cost so much. he only hates us because he loves his current team and has attitude. that being said, hes still a c**t and I hate him
Yes, he's a good corner. But I think the fact the Seahawks pass defense took a huge hit after Thomas went out, even with quality pass rush, exposed their secondary quite a bit. Thomas as a premier single high safety is what made that unit special,not the corners.
Share 49ersWebzone