LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Didn't he miss most of the 2nd half with a foot injury?

Yup, but he still got his TD on dick sherm, and Ryan still picked that LOB apart even w/out JJ. The score would've been worse had Quinn ran it up on carrol's punk ass. I'd like to know who dick had to cover when JJ was out, and how did that match up go?
I thought I hated Sherman until kaepernick started his s**t this year. I hate our current qb, why not have a cb I hate too
Originally posted by beatintina49:
I thought I hated Sherman until kaepernick started his s**t this year. I hate our current qb, why not have a cb I hate too

Problem with people protesting inequality? What a weird thing to hate a person over.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Some of you guys would have hated some of the 9er greats. Want a team full of choir boys lol

Anyone saying no is a personal fan. They care more about personal things than actually winning games. Would I take one of the best corners in the league? You damn right I would and I don't even like the guy. I'd take Bennett too and some of the other guys I can't stand from that team.

Winning > *

No. Anyone saying no has a different opinion to you. Dont try to find a way to imply that they arent good fans or dont know the game.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Show us where he's mediocre smart guy. He's widely considered one of the top 1-3 corners in the league. He just held Julio Jones to 67yds receiving. So do tell.

Key word is held lol
[ Edited by NorthWest9Er on Jan 16, 2017 at 6:17 AM ]
Do we get the same refs that don't throw flags on him when he grabs the WR?
Nope,
His attitude sucks, he thinks acting like petulant child is leadership, he wouldn't get the benefit of refs ignoring every down PI to prop up what is in reality weak coverage skills and he doesn't strike me as mature enough to squash old issues with guys who still play here....not that there are many.
For all those who voted no.....GTHOOH...with that dumb mess!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's part of the former Legion of Boom...because the Falcons exposed them, big-time. Ryan wasn't afraid to throw in his direction and had a number of completions...also noticed he stepped aside when one of Atlanta's guys was busting into the end zone. Aside from his on-field play, he just has a big mouth that might play ok in Seattle, but surely wouldn't w/Niners. Long way to say, "no thanks".
Originally posted by English:
Some of you guys would have hated some of the 9er greats. Want a team full of choir boys lol

Anyone saying no is a personal fan. They care more about personal things than actually winning games. Would I take one of the best corners in the league? You damn right I would and I don't even like the guy. I'd take Bennett too and some of the other guys I can't stand from that team.

Winning > *

No. Anyone saying no has a different opinion to you. Dont try to find a way to imply that they arent good fans or dont know the game.

In all fairness to the poster in question he is extraordinarily likely to be correct. Any notion that a team wouldn't want a consistent top 50ish player in on a team that is almost historically starved for talent, is likely an opinion largely driven by homerism and personal bias against a rival.

I don't think there is anything wrong with pointing that out. If you're trying to get a robust discussion, there is no reason to take objection to what any impartial viewer would deem a very rational take.
[ Edited by McClusky on Jan 16, 2017 at 9:37 AM ]

Oh. The black s**t must be the issue. Smh.
Originally posted by NorthWest9Er:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Show us where he's mediocre smart guy. He's widely considered one of the top 1-3 corners in the league. He just held Julio Jones to 67yds receiving. So do tell.

Key word is held lol

I just read he played the second half of the season with a significant mcl injury. With that he was still better than all of our corners.
Why is this even in Niner talk?

Problem with people protesting inequality? What a weird thing to hate a person over.

Exactly. Says a lot.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Why is this even in Niner talk?

This.

And f**k Dick Shermaphrodite!
Share 49ersWebzone