LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Just curious, he's a great player but I still hate him after the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP and his arrogant comments. I would not take him no matter how great he could make the 49er defense.

What say you?
I wouldn't. I believe he's exiting his prime. going into 7th season and he wasn't ever a very fast cb and relied more on clutching and grabbing. I think on another team he'd get flagged a lot more based off of being outside of the Seattle bubble.
Richard is a good corner, but he is notorious for grabbing and pulling. Our team is more than an elite CB away from being really good, so he'd be a waste right now for us. If we were one elite CB away from being serious super bowl contenders then I would say yes.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol of course
No way. Apart from the fact that he is expensive and past his best, he is just a piece of ....
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Not a chance, had enough of the erratic personality with Kap.
Originally posted by English:
No way. Apart from the fact that he is expensive and past his best, he is just a piece of ....
Hell no. I don't want that douche on my team. f**k Sherman, let him douche on Seattle. I don't care how good he is.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
It's hard to picture him on another team but I'm sure it will happen someday
Given a choice I'd take Sheman as a player over having Jed as owner any day
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
F that scumbag

Not a chance in hell, I've never despised a player as much as Sherman. As good as he was his value is over inflated considering he had Earl Thomas and Chancellor next to him.
Originally posted by Chico:

Dallas springs to mind.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Chico:

Dallas springs to mind.

He will be a Las Vegas Raider to end his career
There are 3 people I wish the niners never employ.

Tom Cable
Richard Sherman
Michael Bennet
  • NM16
  • Veteran
Lmao I guess a lot of you took to heart about winning with class. I'd take him for sure especially if we were a lock down corner away from having an elite defense
[ Edited by NM16 on Jan 15, 2017 at 10:18 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone