LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

Sean McVay: Rams Head Coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Vito_Corleone:
Experience is over-rated. Nolan, Tomsula, Chip etc all have lots of experience, ..... I think McVay was the best guy, but who knows, perhaps Shanahan will turn out to be the best

Experience matters, but the fact is McVay had a job to do and he did it well. Don't care how old the guy he is, he's coordinated an NFL offense at a pretty high level. Thats difficult to do regardless of age or experience level.
  • exile
  • Veteran
My bet is that he'll fail in LA and succeed in his next job. That's partly because the Rams are terrible and partly because being a head coach is about a lot more than just football strategy, and for everything that isn't X's and O's there's something to be said for life experience. Just a gut feeling.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
Dolphins blocked OL coach Chris Foerster from interviewing for Rams OC job, source said. Worked with Sean McVay in Washington.
"If" Goff is really a Franchise QB, the Rams can be a team to be reckon with. They have the pieces needed there.
Originally posted by Predator85:
"If" Goff is really a Franchise QB, the Rams can be a team to be reckon with. They have the pieces needed there.

Too bad he not, loser in college , loser in the pros
I want this guys life.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/27/sean-mcvay-girlfriend-veronika-khomyn-bikini-maui/

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
That dude is winning!
Holy Jesus.
He looks like he hes a hunchback
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 16, 2018 at 6:58 AM ]

Feels like a Pete Carroll-type right rivalry incubating.
He learned everything he knows from Kyle. Glad to have Shanny
Share 49ersWebzone