LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Trent Baalke and chip discussion thread.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by communist:
The Gase-story is two years old and nobody reported it like that.

Are you calling Glazer a liar? Why would he make that transcript and ruin his reputation on a false report?
Originally posted by father49er:
The Gase-story is two years old and nobody reported it like that.

Exactly. Revisionist history. He's now throwing Trent under the bus for his bad decisions. It was also reported that he wanted Harbaugh out, not Trent.

We do need to be leery. There is certainly a theme of leaks and reports right before and after firings.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Are you calling Glazer a liar? Why would he make that transcript and ruin his reputation on a false report?
Ever thought that the "source" could be one of Jed's yes men?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Glazer is always on point.

Ever thought that Glazer is typically right on with his accurate reports? I just dont believe he would risk his reputation and put this out if it wasnt on target.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Ever thought that Glazer is typically right on with his accurate reports? I just dont believe he would risk his reputation and put this out if it wasnt on target.

Exactly he's not jason cole or laconfora

Glazer is the only one who is reporting that. And like stated, the Gase-story is two years old.
Since when does a sports journalist care about his reputation?

Glazer is the only one who is reporting that. And like stated, the Gase-story is two years old.

Dont believe it then. I couldnt care less to be honest but I think Baalke is a scumbag and I choose to trust Glazer's report.
Dont believe it then. I couldnt care less to be honest but I think Baalke is a scumbag and I choose to trust Glazer's report.
Either Baalke is a very good actor or he really is a good person. If the former one is true, then I am happy that we got rid of him.

And why do you believe that Baalke is a scumbag? Wishful thinking or at least some reports?
I don't know if Jed and Trent are sleeping together or what, but some of what is coming out is absolutely insane.

We could have had Gase? He vetoed Dak Prescott when Chip wanted him? He has been undermining Chip for weeks?

Ultimately, this all falls on the hands of Jed York and unfortunately there's no firing of him.

Either Baalke is a very good actor or he really is a good person. If the former one is true, then I am happy that we got rid of him.

And why do you believe that Baalke is a scumbag? Wishful thinking or at least some reports?

I think Glazer handles enough NFL reports that he would be able to tell if the info came to him via. Jed York channel. Thus making the info possibly lame or biased etc. glazer has usually been right on, said at the beginning of 14' that Harbs was out regardless. Etc etc, he's up there with Schefer IMO

Lol this. The desperation to try and defend Baalke is getting really pathetic.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I don't know if Jed and Trent are sleeping together or what, but some of what is coming out is absolutely insane.

We could have had Gase? He vetoed Dak Prescott when Chip wanted him? He has been undermining Chip for weeks?

Ultimately, this all falls on the hands of Jed York and unfortunately there's no firing of him.

Sadly none of this surprises me. Always struck me as one of those drunk with power, blind to his own incompetence types.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
I think Glazer handles enough NFL reports that he would be able to tell if the info came to him via. Jed York channel. Thus making the info possibly lame or biased etc. glazer has usually been right on, said at the beginning of 14' that Harbs was out regardless. Etc etc, he's up there with Schefer IMO
due to contract situation and Harbaugh's disrespect towards Jed anyone knew that he won't survive any longer save for some unreal success like the SB win.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Sadly none of this surprises me. Always struck me as one of those drunk with power, blind to his own incompetence types.
Lol, now he is incompetent because he vetoed a QB in round 4? If Dak were the real deal, he would be gone way earlier than that. Perhaps we should avoid any personnel guy from the Patriots because they missed out on Prescott as well.
Share 49ersWebzone