There are 259 users in the forums

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 2017

Shop 49ers game tickets
1/7 4:35 ET At Houston -3 Oakland
1/7 8:15 ET At Seattle -7.5 Detroit
1/8 1:05 ET At Pittsburgh -9 Miami
1/8 4:40 ET At Green Bay -4.5 NY Giants

A big pile of blowouts or...........
packers giants should be a real good game. Hope Detroit can beat Seattle, think that game is close too. The afc
match ups kinda suck. Savage vs mcgloin or cook
Oakland V Houston is a tossup but I give a slight edge to Houston with a more complete defense, GB squeaks it out over Giants, Steelers over Dolphins by a couple TDs and finally, though it's painful as hell I pick Seadderal over Detroit pulling some lucky horseshoe play out of their ass with an assist from the refs as per usual.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Oakland V Houston is a tossup but I give a slight edge to Houston with a more complete defense, GB squeaks it out over Giants, Steelers over Dolphins by a couple TDs and finally, though it's painful as hell I pick Seadderal over Detroit pulling some lucky horseshoe play out of their ass with an assist from the refs as per usual.

Any chance that Dolphins front 4 can control Bell and take down the Rapist?

I see a much closer game IMO.
Only good game will be Packers vs Giants
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Raiders
Lions
Giants
Steelers
Bold prediction, but I think the winner of GB/NYG goes on to win the NFC.
Giants vs Steelers Super Bowl. Heard it here first
How sweet would a Lion victory be? Either way the winner of that game gets bounced the following week
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
GO LIONS!!!

2 team 7 point teaser
Pitt down to 2
Seattle down to .5

And if Seattle loses to det you lose money but feel oh so good. It's a win win!!!

Do it! Bacardi and cola. Do it. Do it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ugh, easy win for the hawks
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I hope not. Seattle only had a few decisive games this year. If nothing else, hopefully Detroit bangs them up a bit. Or a lot!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Morgan49:

I hope not. Seattle only had a few decisive games this year. If nothing else, hopefully Detroit bangs them up a bit. Or a lot!

they're a different team at home. I can see them destroying the lions. Hope i'm wrong or at the very least, they suffer some injuries.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by Morgan49:

they're a different team at home. I can see them destroying the lions. Hope i'm wrong or at the very least, they suffer some injuries.
That defense hasn't looked the same without Thomas. The only QB they've shut down is Goff. If Det can bottle up Wilson, it'll be a blowout.
Share 49ersWebzone