LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

2016 WEEK 16 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter
·
Initially Jets officials feared the 53-year-old Todd Bowles suffered a heart attack Friday, according to sources. Bowles began throwing up, experienced chest pains, back pains, and after he was given medication, he could not keep it down, which is when Jets officials became extremely concerned and took him to the hospital. Doctors determined Bowles did not suffer a heart attack, though they want to visit with the Jets head coach again after the season to continue monitoring him to see if any further action needs to be taken. Bowles is hoping to coach in Saturday's game against the Patriots, but he has been told it will be a doctor's decision about whether he can go to New England. If Bowles cannot coach, assistant head coach Mike Caldwell will be the Jets' interim head coach. Bowles is the third NFL head coach to suffer an in-season medical emergency. Broncos head coach Gary Kubiak experienced a complex migraine condition that forced him to miss one game, Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer missed one game to undergo emergency eye surgeries, and now Bowles' status for Saturday is in question.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
You probably just don't like mouth breathers in general...

For me I will always hate him for the 2011 NFCCG. 9ers absolutely wrecked him. He probably still has nightmares of Justin Smith and Brooks. He didn't deserve to win that game.

this game probably contributes to my feelings

It's the general "plays super duper awesome against the Niners, but meh against other teams" in 2011 and 2012 that really made me hate him. If he could be consistently great like Brady, it would be a lot more tolerable.

That 5 INT game two seasons after we last saw him kinda reinforces the whole hatred for these reasons. It was awesome to get but too little too late.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Dec 24, 2016 at 4:06 AM ]
Saw a tweet that the Viking Plane slid off the runway after landing in Wisconsin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Browns and Jags, go!
Browns tied 7-7 in the first, go Browns.
Chargers gonna have more penalty yards than Browns gonna have Offensive yards
Go Browns Go!
Through the first quarter the Browns have the worst D I've seen all year.
Go turds go
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rodgers is unbelievable
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by jimrat:
Rodgers is unbelievable

Would love to see him light up Seattle in the playoffs this year. Yes please

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Rodgers is unbelievable

Would love to see him light up Seattle in the playoffs this year. Yes please

For sure haha
TD Turds!
Go Browns! Play some D.
This is ridiculous. Every time Fitzpatrick gets benched, the starting quarterback gets injured immediately and Fitzpatrick is back in the lineup. At this point, I wouldn't sign that dude as my backup quarterback for that reason alone.
Browns are playing well today. Let's hope they can keep this up.
Share 49ersWebzone