There are 260 users in the forums

Win Browns Win!!!!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
The best and probably last shot is this Saturday against the bolts! Niners gotta get Myles Garrett!!!!
Browns will be smart and take Jonathan Allen at #1. You heard it hear first. Garrett is ours!
I second this sentiment (though for different reasons, I'm sure 😉)
Browns are the only underdog I picked in both my pools 😜
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Browns will be smart and take Jonathan Allen at #1. You heard it hear first. Garrett is ours!

I've been watching and rooting for the Browns the past three weeks.
Lets go Brownies!!! Get that W!!!
Browns won't win this game.
Too bad they aren't playing us.

We are their last win
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Not with Robert Griffin the Turd.
The Niners don't have to get Garrett to have a great draft. If they end up tied w/Browns they'll get the no. 1 pick because of their strength of schedule. The smart thing to do is take the best offer and get as many picks as possible by trading down. One player's not going to make that much difference...but 3-4 will. I'd say Cleveland has a shot vs SD because the Bolts don't usually play well in cold/snowy weather. Agree, go Browns!
Garret or bust

Originally posted by 16to804ever:
The best and probably last shot is this Saturday against the bolts! Niners gotta get Myles Garrett!!!!

Nope, the last shot will be against the steelers who will be resting their starters for the playoffs
Jackson hasn't been trying very hard in the tank. He doesn't deserve the #1.
We will most likely trade out of the 1st or 2nd pick to accumulate extra picks that includes an extra 1st rounder next year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like Gordon is going to be out for the game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/22/melvin-gordon-not-practicing-again/
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 22, 2016 at 11:39 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Not with Robert Griffin the Turd.

haha, or Kessler or McCLown.
Share 49ersWebzone