There are 183 users in the forums

Jaguars fire Gus Bradley

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by communist:
Bradley is overrated. Rather go for Pettine.

This.

YUUUUUUUUUP.
  • dald1
  • Veteran

Yeah hire pettine...he was only the head coach overwatching oniel showing him everything he knew...
Originally posted by dald1:

Yeah hire pettine...he was only the head coach overwatching oniel showing him everything he knew...

And yet his defenses are always good. Is it Belichick's fault that Mangini sucked?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This.

YUUUUUUUUUP.

Will Pettine want to come back though
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Lets say Chip stays...I wouldn't be surprised to see Billy Davis in as his DC....
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Lets say Chip stays...I wouldn't be surprised to see Billy Davis in as his DC....

If he even suggests that at the table / meeting, they should fire him just for mentioning it...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Gus Bradley will have plenty of options for DC jobs. He's not coming here unless there is a new HC with a system he can repair his image with.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Gus Bradley will have plenty of options for DC jobs. He's not coming here unless there is a new HC with a system he can repair his image with.

but if he can turn us into a top 15 defense, he basically gets another HC chance.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
but if he can turn us into a top 15 defense, he basically gets another HC chance.

With the way our Offense runs that may be an impossibility...

Sometimes I forget the Jags are even in the league
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

If Kelly stays and he brings in Billy Davis as his DC, Kelly will be gone by mid season.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

If Kelly stays and he brings in Billy Davis as his DC, Kelly will be gone by mid season.

That's not going to happen, it was already reported as such. Davis will never be employed by the niners again.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/More-From-Former-Eagles-DC-Billy-Davis.html

He wanted him once already and was blocked, things could change post baalke.
Share 49ersWebzone