LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Should Paraag Marathe be the 49ers Next General Manager

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should Paraag Marathe be the 49ers Next General Manager

• mayo49
  • Veteran
All he knows is contracts, he knows nothing about personnel.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
I think he does 75% of what most GMs do now. Trent is just the middle man.
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd rather suck my own dick.

this
Originally posted by valrod33:

this

+1
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by valrod33:

this

+1

Ron Jeremy style.
Originally posted by Goatie:

Should Paraag Marathe be the 49er's next General Manager?

are you fricking insane
No, he along with the rest of the front office needs to go, all of them. Me I would fire everyone from the grounds keepers to the President and CEO. Bring in a team of former Niners, and football minds, and let them select a GM, let the GM select the coach, and front office.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
No, he along with the rest of the front office needs to go, all of them. Me I would fire everyone from the grounds keepers to the President and CEO. Bring in a team of former Niners, and football minds, and let them select a GM, let the GM select the coach, and front office.

even Joan from payroll?
I have read a lot of bad ideas, but this one was bad enough that I felt compelled to respond. Paraag will change absolutely nothing. Paraag is part of the problem, not the solution. If he were to be promoted, I think I would lose all hope. I have been a Niners fan all my life. I have stuck with them through thick and thin. If he were promoted, I have no idea what I would do. I can't imagine switching teams, but maybe refusing to watch Niner games and buying Niner gear. Right now my second favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowgirls. This would be tragic if the Yorks promoted Paraag. If they're smart that wouldn't even consider this move. Then again, it is the Yorks. I think they secretly get off on making our fan base miserable. So who knows, but God help the Niner Faithful if they do!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
That's a clown question bro

True dis.

NO

We need fresh blood in the front office , and to quickly remove that ugly stench of Baalke and Jed's failures, and lack of determination to better our team , Jed doesn't have a clue which direction to go, and Trent's ego has sunk our team to new lows , anyone part of the decline of our team needs to be kicked out of the building , we need to start over with fresh minds with experience in building a strong football team , Denise and Dr York need to forget about their spoiled baby brats feelings , and worry about US, we are the ones putting change in their pockets , Jed has damaged the name of the 49ers, and made our team a laughing stock of the league , while Trent was more worried about Harbaugh getting the credit for our success and not him , and chased away the best coach we've had in a long time in the process , Marathe needs to stick to working on the numbers side of things if he is to be retained.
If the York's want another season like this year, they will get their wish if they retain the services of Baalke, and continue to allow Silver Spoon play big shot
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

even Joan from payroll?

lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Remember last year when he supposedly "lost power"? Ha. We believed it.
Share 49ersWebzone