LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Beat Seattle or #1 pick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Beat Seattle or #1 pick?

What's the worst thing that could happen, we win a few games and then get the 3, 4 or 5 pick. There are some elite defenders in the top of the draft and even the Niners can't blow it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
What's the worst thing that could happen, we win a few games and then get the 3, 4 or 5 pick. There are some elite defenders in the top of the draft and even the Niners can't blow it.

kindda like how they didn't blow the armstead/peters pick?
Its time to worry about our team and to get our team back in the playoffs...who cares about Seattle..lets fix us so we can be competitive...i vote the pick
Since beating Seattle isn't an option anyway, the #1 pick. But seeing a couple of their star players get injured for entirety of the postseason would be a bonus.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Since beating Seattle isn't an option anyway, the #1 pick. But seeing a couple of their star players get injured for entirety of the postseason would be a bonus.

oh god, that would be the tits!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Why would anyone want us to win another game this year? What good does that do? Besides f**k up our draft position.
Originally posted by Dino:
Why would anyone want us to win another game this year? What good does that do? Besides f**k up our draft position.
The only time I would remotely root for the Niners to win if they were in contention for the #1 pick is if it were a playoff-deciding game that would keep Seattle out as well. Then I'd probably cheer for a victory. As it stands, give me a higher pick.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol Seattle 3rd stringers would whoop our ass.
The rivalry with Seattle is dead. I still hate that team with a passion, but not nearly as fevered a passion ever since we suck again.

#1 pick pls.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 9, 2016 at 4:03 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
WIN!!!

Originally posted by WINiner:
The rivalry with Seattle is dead. I still hate that team with a passion, but not nearly as fevered a passion ever since we suck again.

#1 pick pls.

Lord knows I'll never forget that two year rivalry.
Beat Seattle for sure. Just to piss in their morning coffee.

Theres no clear number 1 pick, so im fine with 2 and the most embarrassing loss the Seahawks might ever suffer.
Would rather get the #1 pick and watch Garrett put Wilson into the turf for years to come than win a meaningless game that nobody will give a f**k about 5 minutes after its over.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 12, 2016 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Beat Seattle for sure. Just to piss in their morning coffee.

Theres no clear number 1 pick, so im fine with 2 and the most embarrassing loss the Seahawks might ever suffer.

• jcs
  • Veteran
I don't have as big an issue on Seattle as others. I mean they weren't even in the NFC until 2002 and Carroll was a good 49er when he was here. They also only have 1 SB to our 5 so its not really a rivalry to me. I think it was more of a Harbaugh vs Carroll thing that younger fans or newer fans have stuck to. We're going to lose that game and it's ok as long as it gets the right people fired and lands us the player we need and want.
Share 49ersWebzone