There are 348 users in the forums

Beat Seattle or #1 pick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Beat Seattle or #1 pick?

Are the Seahawks still any good? I haven't been paying attention.
Hypothetically, if beating the Seahawks knocked them out of the playoffs in a week 17 matchup, then I would vote beat Seattle.

In any other situation, including the one we are currently in, I would vote #1 pick.
#1 pick, obviously.

Losing draft position to land an ultimately totally harmless blow to Seattle is the definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It doesn't make a lick of sense.
Unless Seattle rests their starters, no way we win that game. Seattle might, since it appears they will get locked into the 2 seed no matter what. Their back-ups prolly could still beat us
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
f**k Seattle
/ thread
Hope we lose, Wilson and Kam pull a hamstring.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
like they have a chance to beat Seattle

good one
Seattle might need to win to secure first round bye
I can't believe the thought of a win in Seattle is even posed- hypothetically.

As John Candy stated it best in describing insurmountable odds...

"We have a better chance picking up pick-up sticks with our buttcheeks, than getting a flight out of here.." -John Candy, Planes Trains and Automobiles
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Dec 8, 2016 at 11:24 AM ]
Do we really need to worry about it.. 49ers ain't beating Seattle.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meaningless win vs a better draft pick? duh
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
meaningless win vs a better draft pick? duh

Fans 15 years from now are still going to be waiting for that revenge game against Seattle for that 2013 NFCCG loss.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
I'd be all for beating up Seattle physically, but definitely lose the game. No point in winning.

It'd be sweet to have the 49ers play hard, knock them around, hard hits, maybe even a little late, just play physical. You know, like they play us. I'd love to take out one of their star players (legally of course). Knock the absolute f**k out of Sherman on a pic or fumble or something. Like ET did to Ginn the other day. It would make this year acceptable if we could just annihilate one of those douchebags!
"With the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select.....Myles Garrett, Defensive End, Texas A&M"

No brainer.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
LOL, as if we have a solid chance of keeping it close enough to win

BUT, I do hope we manage to bruise em up good enough so they will limp into the playoffs, and if they somehow end up as a wildcard team, I hope they get smashed due in part because of a physical game (we miraculously gave them)
Share 49ersWebzone