LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Shop 49ers game tickets

As a 49er fan who do u least want to win it all?

Who do least want to win the Super Bowl?
This nightmare scenario is starting to look like an real possibility:

Steelers @ Pats AFC championship game
Seahawks @ Cowboys NFC championship game

Of course the Raiders, right now, are the #1 AFC seed but it seems like most 49ers fans don't care one way or another about them.

Now THIS would be the dream scenario:

Falcons @ Lions NFC championship
Broncos @ Chiefs AFC championship

Not likely but it would be awesome IMO

Edit: If you pick "other" the who and why?
[ Edited by LenCat on Dec 6, 2016 at 12:53 PM ]
  • thl408
Cowpies. Cannot let them get #6.
im hoping for a player strike and now one wins this year
Seattle. Don't care about Dallas getting 6, steelers are already there. Being 2nd or 3rd to 6 is irrelevant to me.
Dallas. f**k the cowboys.
The Cowchooks.

But considering our season that will be the two SB teams.
brady
Hard one only cause I'd easily say the Cowboys but my somewhat new step son love them and he always roots for the niner with me cause he's a good kid. But I've hated the cowboys long before him lol. So I still say the cowboys
  • thl408
Originally posted by crabman82:
Seattle. Don't care about Dallas getting 6, steelers are already there. Being 2nd or 3rd to 6 is irrelevant to me.
For me, it's about DAL fans being able to say they have 6 while the 49ers are stuck on 5. There's no long standing rivalry with SEA/PIT so they don't matter as much. That's how I see it anyway. I guess I don't hate SEA as much as I hate DAL. Watching the 49ers in the 90s did that.
I hate this sea team.

• jcs
  • Veteran
For me it's Pittsburg who already has 6. One more puts them 2 ahead.
Easy...SEA
Dallas and the Raiders equally. I do believe neither will win it due to lack of defense on both teams
Originally posted by jcs:
For me it's Pittsburg who already has 6. One more puts them 2 ahead.

We are going to be stuck at 5 for a long while.
It's tough between Dallas and Seattle.. I think it would always anger me that Dalls took the edge, but our rivalry has kinda fallen into just an old grudge match... But Seattle going on to win another super bowl in these quick years.. It's always going to be a part in NFL History where they will look back and see Seattle's continuous rise to power and our Front Office ripping this once amazing team out and using this Franchise like a Jenga Tower.

Either way, if one of those two teams win this year.. its going to be a very grim time in our Franchise.
Share 49ersWebzone