LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 453 users in the forums

Cole Beasley

Shop 49ers game tickets
He is best to fix the Cowboys offense score. He is better than Bryant. Cowboys should pay the 10 to 15 millions for Cole Beasley. Beasley is important the player and key for Cowboys score.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/12/4/13827080/cole-beasley-is-the-dallas-cowboys-secret-weapon-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
He is best to fix the Cowboys offense score. He is better than Bryant. Cowboys should pay the 10 to 15 millions for Cole Beasley. Beasley is important the player and key for Cowboys score.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016/12/4/13827080/cole-beasley-is-the-dallas-cowboys-secret-weapon-dak-prescott-ezekiel-elliott

agree 100% He is their Edelman or Wes Welker, runs routes well. Nice hands.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

I like him. He goes all out every snap.
Originally posted by titan:

I like him. He goes all out every snap.

He takes some brutal hits at times, and gets right back up.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:

Yeah. I think, Beasley is smart WR and fast to run and smart route. Romo and DAKS always throw to Beasley more than Bryant. If Beasley is injured out then Cowboys will big problem for offense score because of
Cole Beasley. Trust me. I don't care about Bryant and Witten. I hope Cole Beasley should injured and out for Cowboys.
We must hate first is Cowboys then 2nd is Seahawks.. Cowboys fans came here and destroy our talent players.. they are pretend fans here..
I remember a few years ago when he had fumbling problems on punts... but they stuck with him, because he a showed potential.

Hmmm developing a player?
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I remember a few years ago when he had fumbling problems on punts... but they stuck with him, because he a showed potential.

Hmmm developing a player?

Yep. Beasley was very improved when Romo gave him make developed. Then Daks always throw to Beasley and make best offense score and safe to play forward and play again. Make me sick watch Beasley run too fast for route.

If Beasley should injured out for Cowboys then they will have bad grade for offense score. Cowboys must pay Cole Beasley for 10 to 15 millions a year. Cowboys must pay the man. Go to spread words.. f**k Cowboys.. we must emeny to Cowboys.

I hope other teams offer him sign other new team. I hope he should not play a Cowboys for next year.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 7, 2016 at 5:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone