LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Bring in the Shanahan's!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Just ignore what happened in wash

it was a shame but i dont know if the whole RG3 thing was Shannhan or the GM's doing. But i am not for letting Shannahan run this team. Id be down for Kyle Shannahan to be the HC though
Snyder and RG3 had alot to do with the Shannahans getting the boot out of spite.
I think this would be the fastest route to return to contention. This team has pieces and cap space (whether they choose to spend). The Yorks have to be embarrassed (def should be) and realistically need to spend more to meet the NFL requirements. >Chime in rules guru?
I would rather be dead. Only one family runs this team the Yorks
[ Edited by stunder49 on Nov 28, 2016 at 5:00 PM ]

9er fans love to live in the past. The "anyone but what we have" crowd are why we're in this predicament. This is the same group that was all for getting rid of Harbaugh and thought Tomsula would be a better coach. All I see is a bunch of desperate people grasping at anything and change just for change's sake.
[ Edited by Blindfury on Nov 28, 2016 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Blindfury:

9er fans love to live in the past. The "anyone but what we have" crowd are why we're in this predicament. This is the same group that was all for getting rid of Harbaugh and thought Tomsula would be a better coach. All I see is a bunch of desperate people grasping at anything and change just for change's sake.

This...we aren't firing chip after one season and be paying for 3 HCs lol.

Everyone and their mother knew we were gonna blow and it was a evaluation yr to see who fits the scheme, the only move I see happening is maybe gamble taking over and a new DC.
Originally posted by Blindfury:

Umm... I'm all for this and I was absolutely disgusted at the thought of getting rid of Harbaugh.

Please don't stereotype. Thank you.
I see a coach who cannot bring in a defensive coordinator and it scares me. If the other plan would be to bring in Mike Pettine as our DC giving him $4mill/year I'd like that with keeping Chip. I just don't see anyone taking a brinks truck to work with him.
Chip Kelly is slowly starting to turn this ship. He is an incredible coach working with the least amount of talent since 05. It's like playing 3-1 with a toothache when chip walks into that building. Baalke and York do nothing to help him.

To heck with the shanahans. I believe in Kelly
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
Chip Kelly is slowly starting to turn this ship. He is an incredible coach working with the least amount of talent since 05. It's like playing 3-1 with a toothache when chip walks into that building. Baalke and York do nothing to help him.

To heck with the shanahans. I believe in Kelly

So you're okay with keeping Baalke?

I trust Mike Shanahan as GM more than Baalke at this point.

Really thought it said "Bring on the Shenanigans"
No I want Baalke gone gone gone
I would rather have Holmgren. He's had more overall success as a head coach than Shanny. Dude was winning with Hasselbeck and should have had a SB with 2 different teams if the NFL wasn't up Jerome Bettis' butt.
Think I'd prefer to keep Kelly over the Shannahans.

Would like to see us replace Baalke by bringing Scott McLoughan home. Not surprised how well The Redskins are doing. He's 2 years into a 4 year deal.

Wouldn't mind seeing Norv Turner given a shot as head coach if Kelly is fired. I was gutted when he left us as OC.
"The Bring Back crew"
Norv OC
Lord Fangio DC
Tomsula DL
Singletary LB
Share 49ersWebzone