LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Bring in the Shanahan's!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=100862

Would love to see this banner flying over in a plane. I have zero faith in the Yorks. As much as I'd like to bring them in and steal Cousin's with the BIGGEST poison pill contract ever, I trust these guys to develop a young QB. And "if" we wanted to keep Kaep around for another year as a bridge (please no) I trust they could form an offense better than Chips (stronger running game) and not regress this offense even further in the meantime.
Originally posted by justjim77:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/goto.php?id=100862

Would love to see this banner flying over in a plane. I have zero faith in the Yorks. As much as I'd like to bring them in and steal Cousin's with the BIGGEST poison pill contract ever, I trust these guys to develop a young QB. And "if" we wanted to keep Kaep around for another year as a bridge (please no) I trust they could form an offense better than Chips (stronger running game) and not regress this offense even further in the meantime.

I'm down
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MIKE Shanahan must be applying for Michigan as an OC.. I swear, I saw him as much as I saw Harbaugh vs Ohio State !!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Chip Kelly probably has like a 5% chance maximum of getting fired this year. Kyle Shanahan is also very young.

I'm all for Mike Shanahan being our GM, though. Anything to get Baalke out of the building. And if Kelly shows no progress next year, THEN we can bring Kyle Shanahan in, who should be much more well-seasoned.

Honestly though, I don't want to get excited or eager about this at all. I was eager at this time last year when the HC search was on, and it resulted in well... the disaster of a season we're all watching now.
Originally posted by 9moon:
MIKE Shanahan must be applying for Michigan as an OC.. I swear, I saw him as much as I saw Harbaugh vs Ohio State !!!

You did and so did I ..... Yorks wont hire him because they don't want guys from Eddies niners least credit goes to the former owner
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
bring in anyone
If this were to actually happen, though, I wonder if we could convince Gus Bradley to be our DC...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bring in anyone

anyone besides baalke
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:
You did and so did I ..... Yorks wont hire him because they don't want guys from Eddies niners least credit goes to the former owner

No they dont want a coach in his mid 60s who has been fired from his has two jobs

Grasping at straws??
Mike Singletary for GM !
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Grasping at straws??

When you're drowning you reach for anything
Ties to Eddie D means no way. The Yorks don't want anything to do with any of that.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Just ignore what happened in wash
Share 49ersWebzone