LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

2016 WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
I understand it's a way more stable situation but Dak is playing like a 5-yr vet who was the first QB drafted. How in tarnation did Baalke miss this when he was in position to grab him? He should be fired just for that.
I have 51 combined points from Cousins and Reed. f**k yeah!
Not gonna lie, this is the second NBC game in a row Mike Tirico's done and he's better than Al Michaels. Of course he would never say that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Big Ben is incredible
I'm up 83-0 in fantasy lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

NO1CURR hahaha
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

NO1CURR hahaha

I'm pumped lol
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I understand it's a way more stable situation but Dak is playing like a 5-yr vet who was the first QB drafted. How in tarnation did Baalke miss this when he was in position to grab him? He should be fired just for that.

erm, everybody who missed him gets fired?
Originally posted by English:

Yeah. Pretty much every team in the NFL passed on Dak at least twice. So every GM in the NFL should be fired based on that logic. It's science.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by English:

Yeah. Pretty much every team in the NFL passed on Dak at least twice. So every GM in the NFL should be fired based on that logic. It's science.

It would have been carnage after the Tom Brady pick!
Mariota is making it look so damn easy. Such a great quarterback to watch.
Mike Evans just using and abusing good old dick
Mike Evans just using and abusing good old dick

And, Sherm actually had the nerve -- after still holding his man beyond 5 yards -- to cry to the Ref, about his being HELD ???
That was an amazingly accurate pass by Wilson
Share 49ersWebzone