There are 257 users in the forums

THE NIGHTMARE SCENARIO

Shop 49ers game tickets

THE NIGHTMARE SCENARIO

I don't mind it honestly. I'd feel bad if the Raiders win it, and then move to LV. Feel like Oakland is getting screwed.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that would be awesome!
Now that the Niners are a laughingstock , it doesn't hurt as bad
Pats or Steelers vs Seahawks
Raiders. We can always say we have one more championship than them.

Cowboys getting 6 before us?

I just hope it's patriots vs Falcons. Nice and boring.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM ]
I expect the Cowboys to flame out.....and our hated Seachooks to step up.
the cowboys will lose to the giants and the raiders aren't ready to contend with the patriots. Hell, they won't even win the division. It's probably going to be patriots vs giants 3
I'd rather see the Raiders win the next 5 super bowls than see the Cowboys win 1 more.
I think Atlanta has one of the toughest schedules. Look out for them.

This is stupid.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Cowtoys & Patsies
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I think I hate the Patriots more than most people, just because they have a huge following in the UK, that being said, anyone other than the Cowboys or Seahawks. Hope the Falcons win it.
I don't mind the Raiders at all, but that's because I am a foreign 9ers fan. The Bay Area rivalry means nothing to me. Raiders fans do look a bit silly in their Spike/Darth Vader/Zombie masks, but I'm all for people letting off steam harmlessly in the stadium. Some of them can be nasty, I'm sure, but our lot are not all warm and fluffy either - I got lots of dodgy vibes in my frequent Candlestick trips (haven't been in the new place yet, sounds like a hellhole) and I'm both a "home" fan dressed in 9ers gear, and quite a big dude.

Anyway, Raiders to me are harmless, not to mention they are a fun team to watch this year. I don't mind the Seahawks that much either - their fans used to be a whiny, annoying lot before they finally won the whole thing (they WERE robbed in 2005 though), but I find that success has made them less abrasive. But, the Cowboys? That's the true nightmare scenario.
[ Edited by paulk205 on Nov 23, 2016 at 4:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone