2016 NFL WEEK 11 GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Browns may not win another game----"ever"
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

edit- whooops!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 20, 2016 at 1:24 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Up to 11 missed PATs.. woo h.. oh yeah damn again, nevermind.
Originally posted by trevorontario:
Browns may not win another game----"ever"

they'll play us in a few years
Yellow cleats for both the skins and pack, plus paper flying around due to the wind have me thinking there's a flag on every play in this game
The Redskins offense has got to be a dream come true for most NFL quarterbacks. Every time I watch that team play, they have at least 1 guy wide open on any given pass play.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Nov 20, 2016 at 7:53 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Source: #Bengals WR AJ Green has a tear in his hamstring. MRI is coming, but it's believed to be significant. Not good.
Looks like the Packers won't even make the playoffs this year, but considering that they have no defense and no running game, it's simply a logical consequence.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Source: #Bengals WR AJ Green has a tear in his hamstring. MRI is coming, but it's believed to be significant. Not good.

Ouch

Gio Bernard also tore is acl today

Rough day for the bungles
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

So I'm up by 6 points in fantasy I have Cooper left and my opponent has Carr left. Who's gonna win?
  • titan
  • Veteran
I don't really watch the REDSKINS, but I got the chance to watch them tonight...WOW what a significant difference from Kirk Cousins!!! He is playing with Drew Bree's type confidence.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
"YOU LIKE THAT!!"
Hope the fans chant Puto everytime there's a kick tonight lol
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Ouch. Bad news for Bengals. Think there running back tore acl also
Share 49ersWebzone