LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

49ers worse nighmare: Harbaugh to the Rams???

Shop 49ers game tickets
After living in the bay area and Ann Arbor, he's not going to LA. He would hate being there.
He's not built for the NFL, once our talent started to decline, he couldn't adjust. He's where he belongs, he's where he wants to be.
only the desire to kick Jed's punk ass would bring him back to the NFL so...............................?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope it happens and he whoops jed ass every year.

Well then, let me help you out : FYI you're welcome
LA does not fit Harbaugh's personality. He's as far as you can be from Hollywood mentality wise.
Isn't going to happen.
It could happen, Coach doesn't stay in one place too long.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I wouldn't lose any sleep... he'll rehire Roman for OC
LOL..harbro is not going to the shams. On another note, we need to be concerned about the Niners turning it around not what some college coach may or may not do.
If JH wins a national championship you best believe he is coming back to the NFL. That would be the only thing left to accomplish.

Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope it happens and he whoops jed ass every year.

Well then, let me help you out : FYI you're welcome

Who's to blame but Jed and Trent...?

These were self inflicted wounds by Jed and Trent.. The apologists say maybe he will learn. So sus is merely agreeing. It doesnt seem like Jed is learning.. So, lets see if a shot in the heart will wake him up? Since the the shots in the leg are obviously not working........

This franchise has been hindered by a brat who hasnt matured. The 49ers are too busy raising a kid who doesnt knows sh$t. When he got it right once... He found a way to destroy it.. When will this inept person learn?

So if he needs to learn? Maybe more ass whoopins will teach him. When you have a great coach... You keep him not run him out of town and try to erase his name from niners history.

Nothing but a clown with a suit on thats doesnt seem to learn... Thats his responsibility.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 12, 2016 at 5:58 AM ]
This team is so devoid of talent it doesn't matter who the F is coaching.
Originally posted by Trath44:

Its not registering. It was avoidable... Thats the issue. Self inflicted wounds...

His recruiting isnt a fluke and i told some years ago.. His methods arent a fluke...

There are winners and losers in this world... We didnt get here accidentally...

Success doesnt drop one day out of the sky.. There arent many like him. Like Cowerd said only a few... You dont run a guy like that out of town... Unless you want to lose....
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by Trath44:

Its not registering. It was avoidable... Thats the issue. Self inflicted wounds...

His recruiting isnt a fluke and i told some years ago.. His methods arent a fluke...

There are winners and losers in this world... We didnt get here accidentally...

Success doesnt drop one day out of the sky.. There arent many like him. Like Cowerd said only a few... You dont run a guy like that out of town... Unless you want to lose....

Here is the difference, I agree Jed mishandled the Harbaugh situation but I also acknowledge that Harbaugh is just as much to blame for his not being here. He did not help his own situation by all accounts, by being difficult to work with. A healthy working relationship is a two way street.
Originally posted by evil:
Here is the difference, I agree Jed mishandled the Harbaugh situation but I also acknowledge that Harbaugh is just as much to blame for his not being here. He did not help his own situation by all accounts, by being difficult to work with. A healthy working relationship is a two way street.

the issue is he doesnt have that relationsji[ with players other coaches/his staff or anyone else in college

in addition the yorks also had a bad history wit the only other coach who has had sucess with this franchise in past 20 years - steve marucci

remember york also couldnt get along with him

it says something with 2 coaches who had success with this franchise ownership/FO had issues with both of them
Share 49ersWebzone