LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

49ers worse nighmare: Harbaugh to the Rams???

Shop 49ers game tickets
This sickening thought crossed my mind the instant Harbaugh was booted from the 9ers. THEN the Rams moved to L.A. THEN they acquired the #1 pick. Now this:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-nfl-teams-to-make-push-for-jim-harbaugh/

It doesn't name any teams but the Rams make the most sense.

-A raw talent at QB for him to develop.
-A fresh hungry market.
-Another high draft pick
-Ownership that NEEDS to make another splash
-Revenge against the incompetent Jed and the rudderless 49ers

w/ Harbs 9-0 he may not want to leave in '17 but maybe '18? If he wins a National Championship he'll be back in the NFL for sure.
I just threw up in my mouth.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope it happens and he whoops jed ass every year.
Doubt he returns to the NFL anytime soon, it is a funny thought of him going to the Rams though, Jed would s**t himself
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by susweel:

Oh that s**t is gonna happen!

And he won't burn out in 4 years either. He'll stick around for 10 years beating the s**t outta the 49ers. Hell, He'll probably get Carroll Pete to get firef too, as the seapukes will be declining and Jim will beat them down at that point.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Oh that s**t is gonna happen!

And he won't burn out in 4 years either. He'll stick around for 10 years beating the s**t outta the 49ers. Hell, He'll probably get Carroll Pete to get firef too, as the seapukes will be declining and Jim will beat them down at that point.

omg

it would be so worth it
  • Jiks
Meh... Hes a better fit coaching young men, not spoiled adults. I think he stays at Michigan for a long time.
I doubt Harbaugh leaves Michigan specially when they have chance of being National Champs.

Besides no NFL team has same leverage like Michigan has to lure him out of college ranks. Harbaugh has absolute control on football team and nobody question him about his temper and decisions.
Would be cool to see Harbs back in the NFL but he'll probably be michigans coach for the next 10 years.

Lol.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/jim-harbaugh-nfl-rumors-111016

The most foolish decision this franchise has ever made... Thanks Jed and Baalke for running our winning ways out of town.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Nov 11, 2016 at 3:15 PM ]
I don't see him leaving Michigan, possibly ever. He's an elite NFL caliber HC, no doubt. But he's set up like a King there at UM. I don't think there's an NFL job that can compete with what he's got there imo.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
It's scary to think of him on the Rams.They remind me of our 49er teams before Jim arrived.Great running back,great defense and he gets to mold a QB.
[ Edited by 9er2k on Nov 11, 2016 at 4:29 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I don't see him leaving Michigan, possibly ever. He's an elite NFL caliber HC, no doubt. But he's set up like a King there at UM. I don't think there's an NFL job that can compete with what he's got there imo.
This^ ...although we can dream cant we?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I still think he has a desire to win at the highest level. He'd be able to set his price in the NFL and have a chance to win a SB.

I think he'll be at UM 3-4 more years (i dunno his contract) but I'd bet serious coin he comes back to the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone