LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 194 users in the forums

2016 NFL WEEK 10 GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Why did Hue Jackson bench Kessler? I know he wasn't lighting it up, but he was a lot more competent in the offense than all the other Browns' quarterbacks combined. McCown has been in the game for 3 series and already thrown 2 picks.

Yea that was a stupid move
Here is a good reason why NFL ratings are down, how can you schedule the Browns in prime time?
The Browns can't win a game. I guess we are stuck with the #2 pick.
Obviously, Kessler was benched because the Browns wanted to to preserve their winless record. McCown has 3 turnovers in the second half - Kessler doesn't have that many in all of his starts combined.
[ Edited by TWD_Fan on Nov 10, 2016 at 8:14 PM ]
f**king should have known Hue would toss the game. I f**king flexed in Pryor on a very tough week. Should have known better.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**king should have known Hue would toss the game. I f**king flexed in Pryor on a very tough week. Should have known better.

I benched prior but didn't start Steve Smith which pisses me off
  • thl408
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Here is a good reason why NFL ratings are down, how can you schedule the Browns in prime time?

Every team has to play on a Thursday night game. To make it fair.

Browns won't try to win one until the 49ers win another.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
I see one winnable game...that's against the bills
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Misery loves company... Brownies all about that.

#0andSixteenDetroitLions
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Browns can't win a game. I guess we are stuck with the #2 pick.

Yea, hope they take a qb.

Browns are definitely getting that #1 pick and pretty good odds that they take a qb. So the question is who do we take at #2?
Originally posted by dmax:

It's also on the road. The Browns may be winless but at least they haven't give up 40+ points three different times like some other horsecrap team I know. I think they still win at least one game somewhere I just don't know which. They have their next three at home against steelers, giants, bengals then finish at bills, home to the Chargers and at Steelers. Anyone else see at least one victory in all that?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Browns are definitely getting that #1 pick and pretty good odds that they take a qb. So the question is who do we take at #2?

Myles
Effing
Garrett
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by dmax:

It's also on the road. The Browns may be winless but at least they haven't give up 40+ points three different times like some other horsecrap team I know. I think they still win at least one game somewhere I just don't know which. They have their next three at home against steelers, giants, bengals then finish at bills, home to the Chargers and at Steelers. Anyone else see at least one victory in all that?

I remember they beat the Steelers at home with a bad team several years ago, but for some reason they just played well together that day. The Steelers were SB-good at the time.

The Giants could lay an egg just cause or the Steelers could sit all their starters if they're trying to get healthy for the playoffs when Browns visit...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't believe Hue is trying to go down that same road as the 0-16 Lions (not having that on his resume) so, he'll wait till we get lucky by having some team feel sorry for us, which will give us our 2nd win on the season
Share 49ersWebzone