LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

Stephen A. Smith Tells the Truth

Shop 49ers game tickets
Uh, he CALLED IT.

Hey. Qaz. What a way to start your wz posting. Must have been saving this beauty up for this smackdown.
I don't mean to downplay Stephen A. Smith, because he is right, but literally just about anybody could have seen this coming. You'd have to be delusional otherwise.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Hahahahaha ouchy ouchy. The thing is everything he has said is true and the franchise has fallen on its face. It was unprofessional to punt Harbaugh and management's chickens have come home to roost.

Harbaugh, I can still hear that you haven't stopped laughing.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Hahahahaha ouchy ouchy. The thing is everything he has said is true and the franchise has fallen on its face. It was unprofessional to punt Harbaugh and management's chickens have come home to roost.

Harbaugh, I can still hear that you haven't stopped laughing.

Amen.

Smith hit it out of the park with that. Still feeling the effect. Can't attract coaches and players for s**t.
The Yorks are the gift that keep on giving.......
And we the fans have to suffer, thank you Yorks.
And I thought the Dennis Erickson era was bad.
He rattled off a bunch of great players that are no longer here
Originally posted by qaz156:
Uh, he CALLED IT.

This just deepens my depression. And here I was thinking I was getting through the anger stage of it

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
He even predicted the talking points the FO would use and you heard it being spouted off on this board.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 8, 2016 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He even predicted the talking points the FO would use and you heard it being spouted off on this board.

Yep he sure did, as some of us here called the exact same thing at that time. However, those who spoutted here are eerily quiet now that its apparent 2 yrs later. Lol at the taste of crow n shoe leather.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Nov 8, 2016 at 8:45 AM ]
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yep he sure did, as some of us here called the exact same thing at that time. However, those who spoutted here are eerily quiet now that its apparent 2 yrs later. Lol at the taste of crow n shoe leather.
lol still being thrown around to this day.

"Meanie!"
Share 49ersWebzone