LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

2016 NFL WEEK 8 GAMEDAY THREAD : 10/27 - 10/31

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by pelos21:
I released bortles and picked up Alex smith to start this week.

So you regret that move? Yeah I would too. Fantasy football doesn't care how the points were scored it only cares how many.

I had Big Ben but as you know he got hurt and I had bortles as my back up. f**k it lol
These uniforms gives the game a cheap quality.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I released bortles and picked up Alex smith to start this week.

So you regret that move? Yeah I would too. Fantasy football doesn't care how the points were scored it only cares how many.

I had Big Ben but as you know he got hurt and I had bortles as my back up. f**k it lol

A dude in my league dropped Big Ben, I said thank you very much for your generosity
  • dj43
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Feels like Jacksonville has been drafting in the Top 10 for over a decade along with spending craploads of $$$$$ yet they still suck.

That will happen when you draft Gabbert and Blackmon in back-to-back drafts.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
The Nuns over the cawkSuckers in New Orleans, it'll be a doozy!
VD is actually productive today even with Jordan Reed playing and getting thrown to more. No way he wasn't playing through nagging injuries his last couple seasons with Niners. Probably hating upper management didn't help either.
I have never seen the "icing the kicker" move be so successful as it has been this season. Specifically in these recent OT games.
You gotta be kidding the moron Redskin kicker missed game winning 34-yarder in OT
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LOL Cousins
Since OT was implemented has there ever been tie games in consecutive weeks cuz it just happened

Since OT was implemented has there ever been tie games in consecutive weeks cuz it just happened

97 they said on the broadcast
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Saints WR going full retard
f**king coleman are u kidding

Softttttt
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
The Saints D is SO bad.
Originally posted by LVJay:
The Nuns over the cawkSuckers in New Orleans, it'll be a doozy!

Hmm........
Share 49ersWebzone