LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

9MOONS NEW REGIME

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You want to hand the keys of the franchise to a guy that's never worked in an NFL front office before?

Better than Marathe, Baalke and Gamble.
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
I want a hc who has been groomed to be a hc his whole life, one who's father coached in college and brother who currently coaches in the nfl. A coach with knowledge and big time connections throughout the nfl.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JEXIT:
I want a hc who has been groomed to be a hc his whole life, one who's father coached in college and brother who currently coaches in the nfl. A coach with knowledge and big time connections throughout the nfl.

You want Rob Ryan ?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by JEXIT:

You want Rob Ryan ?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

THE MOONNNNNNNNNNNN HAS COME BACKKKKKK !!!

TO THEEEEEEEEE SANNNNNNNNNNN FRANNNNCISSSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 49ERSSSSWEBBBBBBZONNNE!!!!

as I was saying before I was rudelyyyyyyy and rudelyyyyy placedddd on another undeservinggggggggggggg and unexplainableee TO, whewwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!

these guys shall lead us back in to the promise land !! and if we can somehow put this coaching staff together, and land a QB like Stafford or Bradford, then the Super Bowl is BACKKKKKKKKKKKK withinnnn REACHH !!!

WHEWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

by the way, I'm sure you know most of the guys ... and just incase u didnt..

HC - PJ FLECK... dont let his 36 youthness fool you because he's just one of those coaches who knows what it takes to push the right bottons ...

DL - ANTONIO GOSS... a very promising position coach at the moment, but in time, he will be a great leader just like when he used to play for us and was a 1st class special team player..
Share 49ersWebzone