LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Priest Holmes or Jamaal Charles

Shop 49ers game tickets

Priest Holmes or Jamaal Charles

Who was better?

my mom
and how about u also add LJ, seeing how he's in that picture to.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Man all three of those dudes are g's

Loved watching priest holmes
  • titan
  • Veteran
Priest Holmes.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
f**k the Chiefs!!
Charles
Three super backs that could pound the rock. Priest is my pick.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Damn the Chiefs have had some ridiculous running backs.
Granmama

I remember thinking Baltimore was foolish for letting Holmes walk after their Super Bowl win, despite Jamaal Lewis being a legit RB. Holmes is the best of the 3, in my opinion.
I will never forgive Jamaal Charles for having FOUR something like 70+ yard touchdown receptions against the Raiders one year. Knocked me out of my fantasy playoffs and cost me 2 grand.

F*** Charles.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Oct 24, 2016 at 11:08 AM ]
Jamaal Charles, but he's always hurt. I believe he averaged like 10.1 yards a rush one season. Also think he has the highest yards per rush ever (?)

the dude is noice
Originally posted by Zachary:
Jamaal Charles, but he's always hurt. I believe he averaged like 10.1 yards a rush one season. Also think he has the highest yards per rush ever (?)

the dude is noice

LOL

What you believe and what is reality are not one in the same. I learned that from the Giants thread. Seems to carry over to football as well.
I really like all 3. In my opinion Charles is the fastes/shiftiest, Holmes was the most consistent and durable, and Johnson was the one that ran the angriest (borderline pyschotic). Holmes was my favorite.
Share 49ersWebzone