LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Poll - Romo, Bridgewater or Garoppolo for 49ers 2017 QB?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Poll - Romo, Bridgewater or Garoppolo for 49ers 2017 QB?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Lol beggers cant be choosers. All of them

Yah but why would anybody wonna play for this franchise. They'd probably pick retirement over us.
Damn broke back romo won't even make it with this Oline
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Jimmy or Romo. Id be fine with either, but whichever we choose pretty much shows what we want to do the next few years.

Getting romo, means we need to draft a QB early, and to learn behind romo

Getting jimmy would mean, our FO and coaching staff have some type of knowledge that he could be a great player, thereore we wouldnt be drafting a QB early, but we'd still no doubt be drafting one. probably 3rd or 4th rnd.

i wouldnt be mad going into 2017 with Garappolo, JT Barrett, and Ponder
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
GRAPPY ALL THE WAY, BETWEEN THE THREE !!!
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Jimmy or Romo. Id be fine with either, but whichever we choose pretty much shows what we want to do the next few years.

Getting romo, means we need to draft a QB early, and to learn behind romo

Getting jimmy would mean, our FO and coaching staff have some type of knowledge that he could be a great player, thereore we wouldnt be drafting a QB early, but we'd still no doubt be drafting one. probably 3rd or 4th rnd.

i wouldnt be mad going into 2017 with Garappolo, JT Barrett, and Ponder

Originally posted by 9moon:
GRAPPY ALL THE WAY, BETWEEN THE THREE !!!

[ Edited by SundayTicket on Oct 20, 2016 at 5:12 PM ]
New England would probably want a #1 for Jimmy G and the Niners wont be doing that. He would be the best for the Niners long term and if they could get him for a 2nd it would be a no brainer. Romo would be ok if the plan is to draft a QB high and let him sit and learn for at least a year.
None of these options. We must find our future QB in the coming draft or keep trying until we finally do find that guy. Also once we do find that guy we need coaches who can develop young QB's. Only bring in a band-aid if we don't have to give up too much to get one.
I really like Romo, but he's too old. No on Garrapalo. Teddy is intriguing maybe.
Jay Cutler he has the tools. he was very solid while Gase was oc. maybe Chip could do what he did with Foles. Jay is more talented then anyone we have. he's a gun slinger.... I wouldn't prefer him I'd rather have Watson/Kizer. possibly Trubisky in trade up if Garretts there early
Surprised to see nobody talking about Teddy B. I voted for Jimmy too - still scared about the Patriots affect though (a la Matt Cassell)

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

why?
Trubisky, Kizer than Garropolo. No Bridgwater or Romo.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Damn broke back romo won't even make it with this Oline

Jimmy G. Got broke with a good OLine and I don't think anyone touched Bridgewater?! The hit Romo took any QB would've got broke!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
with all the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLLIONS of fansss the MOON has in this FORUM....

LETS send this idea to JED and tell him TO,..,...

either OFFER Matthew Stafford (free agent next year) the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars Baalke the Genius saved to keep our 49ers from becoming a winner again..

or... ROLL ALL THOSE C-NOTES TOGETHER, DIP it in a VIRGIN OLIVE OIL and SHOVE IT TO his CANDEEHHH AZZZZ !!!

WHHHEEWWWWWWWW !!! GO NINERS !!!!
Originally posted by Wewillwin:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

why?

He hating
Share 49ersWebzone