LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
sucks...

they have 3 great RBs if it makes u feel better
Originally posted by teeohh:
is johnnie lee higgins any good?

yea, at returning punts he's pretty damn good. receiving he's pretty raw still -- he'll probably do decent this year tho
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Dont know if this has been posted, but here's a video of today's session with Frank Gore totally beasting on Kirk Morrison, seeing that totally fires me up!!!

http://www.napavalleyregister.com/sports/

Video is on the right hand side!

Enjoy!

Awesome!!! Love the fire Frank is showing, just save it for the game. Hopefully it rubs off on others too.

WOW! Gore wasn't putting up with any malarky in that video! None what-so-ever

Lol the look on Morrison's face as he sat on the ground. He didnt want none of that!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
LOL storyon the webzone home page...

Quote:
During one-on-one blocking drills Gore blocked Brown — then kept right on driving until Brown’s back was planted into the turf. And, as if that wasn’t enough, Gore looked ready to demolish all-comers. Offensive Jimmy Raye and others tried to calm Gore down, but it was like asking the ocean not to be wet.

“I was excited,’’ Gore explained later, in something of an understatement.

Later in the drill, Gore delivered similar treatment to linebacker Kirk Morrison. And it looked as if Gore enjoyed it more than a 99-yard touchdown run. As it turns out, he has been working extra hard on his blocking under the tutelage of position coach Tom Rathman.

coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman

Seeing/hearing/reading this never gets old.

I swear if Rathman doesn't become the next OC for us I'm gonna pull my hair out!!!! That guy takes as much pride in his work and hard nosed just as much as Singletary is. Look at Jerry Sullivan's track record, pshhhh, LOOK AT RATHMAN's TRACK RECORD!!!! We gotta give him a shot one day!!!!

Seems Frank Gore is better now than he was in 2006, that's scary!!! (OK being optimistic here bare with me)
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
sucks...

Fargas = Good

Bush = Good

McGarbage = OK

I wouldn't call them great though.
any takers for Janikowski?

+1. The worse fans in all of football. In fact, all those Raider fans who dress up and paint their faces aren't even football fans.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Quote:
During one-on-one blocking drills Gore blocked Brown — then kept right on driving until Brown’s back was planted into the turf. And, as if that wasn’t enough, Gore looked ready to demolish all-comers. Offensive Jimmy Raye and others tried to calm Gore down, but it was like asking the ocean not to be wet.

Later in the drill, Gore delivered similar treatment to linebacker Kirk Morrison. And it looked as if Gore enjoyed it more than a 99-yard touchdown run. As it turns out, he has been working extra hard on his blocking under the tutelage of position coach Tom Rathman.

coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman coach Tom Rathman

I swear if Rathman doesn't become the next OC for us I'm gonna pull my hair out!!!! That guy takes as much pride in his work and hard nosed just as much as Singletary is. Look at Jerry Sullivan's track record, pshhhh, LOOK AT RATHMAN's TRACK RECORD!!!! We gotta give him a shot one day!!!!

Seems Frank Gore is better now than he was in 2006, that's scary!!! (OK being optimistic here bare with me)

LOL! Anything can happen, but there are a LOT of signs that point to a huge year for Frank. If we can get some sort of passing game going to keep eight out of the box, that would be great, too.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Quote:

LOL! Anything can happen, but there are a LOT of signs that point to a huge year for Frank. If we can get some sort of passing game going to keep eight out of the box, that would be great, too.

It's great that Rathman is back home.

nate clements had 3 ints today in practice
[ Edited by Knowledge on Aug 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Knowledge:
nate clements had 3 ints today in practiCe
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Originally posted by Knowledge:
nate clements had 3 ints today in practiCe

lol
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
The best receiver on the Raiders is a 7th round pick, Chaz Schilens and he just went down with a broken foot. I have no love lost for the Raiders, but I feel bad for the kid. He's looked exceptional from what little I've seen and certainly outshone their number one, DHB, who apparently keeps dropping passes, and for all his vaunted speed, couldn't seem to get separation in his NFL debut. And, with Javon Walker still not back from his injury, their receiving corps may be average at best. Oh well.

The will be damn lucky to get an average WR corps. They are on track to be WAAAY below average this year.

Maybe we can trade them a WR for someone who can play OLB...
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
sucks...

Fargas = Good

Bush = Good

McGarbage = OK

I wouldn't call them great though.

mcfadden was hurt last season, and he didn't look like garbage against dallas

who knows, i hope he does well he's on my webzone fantasy team
Share 49ersWebzone