There are 217 users in the forums

Las Vegas Raiders

I'm always going to be a SF 49ers fan, but it's nice to see my home town get an NFL team. It was announced that $750 mil of public money to go to the $1.9 Billion dollar stadium plan got approved. Not sure how successful the team would be, but I'm happy for Las Vegas.
They're as good as gone, IMO. The only question in my mind is do they wait for the stadium to be finished or bounce and play at a secondary site in the meantime.
Didn't see that someone posted something in the Oakland Raiders thread. But from the economics standpoint it will definitely help Las Vegas in creating jobs and improving facilities to accommodate better tourism and shows. I know business owners will push until they get a team even if it's not the Raiders. I just don't understand why Oakland can't take advantage of an exciting young team like the Raiders to generate something positive.
Originally posted by titan:
Didn't see that someone posted something in the Oakland Raiders thread. But from the economics standpoint it will definitely help Las Vegas in creating jobs and improving facilities to accommodate better tourism and shows. I know business owners will push until they get a team even if it's not the Raiders. I just don't understand why Oakland can't take advantage of an exciting young team like the Raiders to generate something positive.

Oakland is still paying for the last remodel of the coliseum, and will be for the next 12 years. Their stance is we aren't spending new money on something when we're still paying for the remodel 20 years ago.
Be nice to go see a team play in Las Vegas for sure
LOL Raider fans.
Gonna be an awesome visit home to Las Vegas ...Eat Buffet, Gamble, Car show, Eat Buffet, Go to NFL game!!!Eat more Buffet.
This is such a great move, Vegas is going to crush it for attendance.

f**k I'm already thinking about how cool it would be to take a weekend Vegas trip when the niners play the raiders. Would be epic.
Las Vegas Raiders has a nice ring to it. Kind of funny to see them bail on Oakland just as they are putting together a competitive team for the first time in over a decade.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We'll be waiting for a 49ers vs Raiders game... plenty of Niner fans here in Vegas.

#TailGatePartiesGonnaGetCrushed

Raiders are finally good after tanking for 20 years

Move out of Oakland.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Oct 15, 2016 at 12:04 AM ]
I'll be flying out to Vegas to watch niners play when they are there.

Super Bowl in Vegas... dope
Originally posted by titan:

Because the city of oakland and its leadership is one giant clusterf#%k!
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
LOL Raider fans.
Sadly that's what people are saying about niner fans now too.
Wow! Yeah! The Raiders in Vegas, I'm sure the old line NFL owners might object but who can stop a man from making a living, a very good one at that. After all, guys like Mickey Cohen and Louie Lepke and Bugsy Spiegel are gone. Things don't work like that anymore in Vegas, do they??????????
Share 49erswebzone