There are 265 users in the forums

Trade Deadline November 1st

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersforlife4952:
Eli Harold is about as useless as a poopy flavored lolly pop

Thats actually a huge upgrade.

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Trade Tank or Eli Harold

Who would want those sorry ass son of a b***hes?
Trade Torrey.
Originally posted by Blindfury:
Hope Kaep gets traded and goes on to win a SB. Hopefully the Yorks sell the team and we draft a SB winning QB.

I hope he gets traded for a vat of goat sperm to dump on York/Balke, and he rides the pine for the remainder of his three week career.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I've posted in the QB thread if the Kaepernick contract rework will lead to a trade. The agents may have something brewing that isn't public. If this does happen, it will be interesting if we get at least a 4th that the Broncos offered earlier this year.

Whos trading for him? And that new deal makes him a FA end of the yr if he chooses
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Whos trading for him? And that new deal makes him a FA end of the yr if he chooses

Jets, cuz Fitzpatrick sucks hard. Fitz makes gabbert look like Steve Young.
[ Edited by KayFabe on Oct 8, 2016 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Trade Torrey.

This. Streater can be just as effective as Smith has been
Trade Brock and Bethea
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hopefully we can get a decent WR / solid ILB in a trade for whoever / whatever... then pretend to be nice (even tho it's really mean) by dumping guys off on them with the deal for free (Tank, Wilhoite, etc.).
I've posted in the QB thread if the Kaepernick contract rework will lead to a trade. The agents may have something brewing that isn't public. If this does happen, it will be interesting if we get at least a 4th that the Broncos offered earlier this year.

For a low round pick there may be several teams. Cle, Buf to start.
I personally would like to see Bethea+Brock+Brooks+ any other guys with multiple years left on their contracts, that don't have much of a future here. We need to let the kids play a lot, and grow through their mistakes. We're not going to make the playoffs this year, so we might as well trade away aging vets for any assets (draft picks) we can get, all the while playing our young guys in their place. It would be nice to see what young guys step up, and what young guys fall on their faces. The good things as well, is that we'll most likely lose pretty much every game, thus netting us a top 3 pick, to go along with all our cap space. There's also the perk of creating a tad more cap space for next season, by shedding some of these contracts.

Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
I personally would like to see Bethea+Brock+Brooks+ any other guys with multiple years left on their contracts, that don't have much of a future here. We need to let the kids play a lot, and grow through their mistakes. We're not going to make the playoffs this year, so we might as well trade away aging vets for any assets (draft picks) we can get, all the while playing our young guys in their place. It would be nice to see what young guys step up, and what young guys fall on their faces. The good things as well, is that we'll most likely lose pretty much every game, thus netting us a top 3 pick, to go along with all our cap space. There's also the perk of creating a tad more cap space for next season, by shedding some of these contracts.

That's what I do in Madden
For a low round pick there may be several teams. Cle, Buf to start.

Why would buf trade for him? Taylor is playing fine and Roman is gone.

It's not happening man.
Originally posted by KayFabe:

Jets, cuz Fitzpatrick sucks hard. Fitz makes gabbert look like Steve Young.

Lol keep dreaming...this isn't madden your not trading for a qb to play after 5 week smh.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 8, 2016 at 7:30 PM ]
Kap gets announced as a starter and before he even gets to take a snap this year "fans" want him traded. I wish we could trade Gabbert but he's as worthless as Johnny football
T smith

Bethea
Share 49ersWebzone