There are 281 users in the forums

Trade Deadline November 1st

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just read a short and good article.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/10/8/13206916/49ers-nfl-trade-deadline-rumors-2016

If Niners want to continue the "youth movment" maybe Bethea w/1 year left on his deal. That'd give our younger guys more game experience.

Anyone else in your opinions??

Thoughts??
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Just read a short and good article.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2016/10/8/13206916/49ers-nfl-trade-deadline-rumors-2016

If Niners want to continue the "youth movment" maybe Bethea w/1 year left on his deal. That'd give our younger guys more game experience.

Anyone else in your opinions??

Thoughts??

Don't know if they trust Tartt starting at SS yet. Bethea is one of the veteran leaders.
I've posted in the QB thread if the Kaepernick contract rework will lead to a trade. The agents may have something brewing that isn't public. If this does happen, it will be interesting if we get at least a 4th that the Broncos offered earlier this year.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I've posted in the QB thread if the Kaepernick contract rework will lead to a trade. The agents may have something brewing that isn't public. If this does happen, it will be interesting if we get at least a 4th that the Broncos offered earlier this year.
why try to get traded when he can sign for the most millions from a pool of 32 teams next year ?
because I don't think he is getting huge money based on recent performance and injuries...hell get signed, but not for huge money
I am all about moving bethea. I doubt anyone else wants him at this point as far as a trade goes. Any one of our QBs should be up for trade. Trade kap or gabbert. We won't have one of those guys next year anyway.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Trade gabbert for a used gatorade bucket.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Don't know if they trust Tartt starting at SS yet. Bethea is one of the veteran leaders.

Were not gonna win anyways so it makes sense to trade him. Also, tartt needs experience
Hope Kaep gets traded and goes on to win a SB. Hopefully the Yorks sell the team and we draft a SB winning QB.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Were not gonna win anyways so it makes sense to trade him. Also, tartt needs experience

Right on both points!

Trade Tank or Eli Harold
Eli Harold is about as useless as a poopy flavored lolly pop
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Bethea is an old fart that is a liability in coverage.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 8, 2016 at 4:35 PM ]
Other than torrey is getting too much money... why is he not on this list?
Let's trade for OBJ
Share 49ersWebzone