LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Trade for OBJ

Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
What drama does he bring? I've never heard anything of him being a problem in the locker room. He had what, one emotion outburst on the sideline like lots of players have?

He's has multiple immaturity issues. Getting thrown out of a big game for fighting, throwing a tantrum on the sidelines multiple times each season when he doesn't get catches ... Etc.

Dont need a Terrel Owens diva on the team
NO THANK YOU! He's a total diva and would venture to say a cancer.

Now I would take a flyer on Allen Robinson and Josh Gordon for much cheaper.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
What drama does he bring? I've never heard anything of him being a problem in the locker room. He had what, one emotion outburst on the sideline like lots of players have?

He's has multiple immaturity issues. Getting thrown out of a big game for fighting, throwing a tantrum on the sidelines multiple times each season when he doesn't get catches ... Etc.

... whining on the sidelines, throwing helmets, getting punked by a kicker's practice net, etc.
Would like to but this team has more pressing needs and they need to allocate their salary cap money on more pressing needs.
Originally posted by LVJay:

... whining on the sidelines, throwing helmets, getting punked by a kicker's practice net, etc.

Sounds like a non-issue. No one complained when Antonio Brown threw this helmet or when Brady blew up on McDaniels.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

Sounds like a non-issue. No one complained when Antonio Brown threw this helmet or when Brady blew up on McDaniels.

Both those players issued apologies. They were isolated incidents. OBJ has a pattern. He's done too often and his own coach said he needed to tone it down.

Im here to trade for a BJ
Originally posted by valrod33:

I concur with this
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4912:
Originally posted by valrod33:

I concur with this

As long as it's not from OBJ

lolwtf...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3YO0r7AkP4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Dude missed that wide open pass and fumbled .

He's like a taller more expensive Pettis that causes alot of drama.
Even if we got a decent trade by not giving up too many high draft picks, his salary would likely create an inability to extend some crucial players in the next 2 years.
Lynch and Shanahan were interested before and I dont see how they cannot still be interested now, I want it done. We need a wr who can actually scare defenses and not depend on just Kittle. OBJ needs out of that mess and him with Shanahan has the potential to be Kyle with Julio in 16
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lolwtf...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3YO0r7AkP4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

This seems like a BS source making rumors up for clicks.
Share 49ersWebzone