LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Trade for OBJ

Originally posted by English:
We need the '17 first round pick too much for this.

This!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by English:
We need the '17 first round pick too much for this.

This!

Yea so Baalke can draft another 6'7 raw talent
Haven't been paying attention. I've been sulking over niners
What's going on with him that he might be available?
This trade would only make sense if we were a WR away from being a superbowl contender but since we have holes at almost every single position we need all the draft picks we can get giving it away for a receiver who wouldn't make a big impact since we have no QB to get him the ball and no other receivers to compliment him he would just be mediocre here no point.
OBJ gets pissed at Eli for not getting him the ball enough. Imagine the sideline equipment he'd be battling with Gabbs throwing dirtballs at him.
And OBJ retires......
If I could think of one player who might prematurely retire not on the niners it might be him. We don't need that again lol. If he's not having fun playing with Eli why would he have fun here?
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Niners need to find a QB first

Agreed. I hate watching QBs missing wide open WRs
The f**k is gonna throw to him?
I'd rather trade for deandre hopkins, the texans are going to be will fuller's team in a year or two...

So listen to the owner of the Giants press-conference yesterday and he said it would be up to the new GM if OBJ was in the plans long-term....also matt miller reported today that OBJ and his camp feel the same (they might not want to be there LT either)

Probably all BS but where there's smoke there's fire
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So listen to the owner of the Giants press-conference yesterday and he said it would be up to the new GM if OBJ was in the plans long-term....also matt miller reported today that OBJ and his camp feel the same (they might not want to be there LT either)

I'd take that closeted diva here any day of the week
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

same here. he is a straight up baller. He was the MVP of that Giants offense. Once he got hurt, everything got that much worse
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Oh yeah....wonder what it would cost?
I'd trade our first round pick for him without batting an eye.
Share 49ersWebzone