There are 185 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Morgan49:
If they lose their 2nd pick because of this, they get the 5th rounder back they lost for OTA vio's. How the f**k does that work?

They wouldn't "get the pick back"; the 5th-round penalty would be upgraded to a 2nd-round penalty.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Pete Carroll learned from Patriots head coach Belichick that he was cheat Cuz very advantage to wins games make too easy. They are wrong. Pete Carroll copy him about cheat for wins games. Smh.

They use to date each other...

#AnOldFlame
Has anyone heard if they lost that second round pick yet? This needs to happen already.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Has anyone heard if they lost that second round pick yet? This needs to happen already.

it won't happen.
Guys it won't matter. John Schneider is such lightyears ahead of the league. He finds a hall of fame player in the later rounds anyways.
^Sarcasm I hope?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Guys it won't matter. John Schneider is such lightyears ahead of the league. He finds a hall of fame player in the later rounds anyways.
I've seen Seahawks fans argue this exact thing. After the Jimmy Graham trade, I saw multiple fans say, "well, it doesn't matter that we gave up a first rounder, we draft better in the later rounds anyway." Absolutely asinine.

I have no idea if that's indicative of the average fan, or just some mega-homer or something, but what a ridiculous thing to say.
Yeah that was sarcasm, haha. Just got tired of Cawk fans regurgitating the same garbage.

Then again, no point in arguing with a fan base who now probably considers Marshawn's TD run vs New Orleans to be an "old school" highlight

wtf...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

wtf...

Russell WIlson looks happy here. Comfortable. Just leave him alone.

I'd join the ministry too if was exposed to the corruption and evil in Seattle.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18559360/assistant-rocky-seto-leaving-seattle-seahawks-ministry
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
I'd join the ministry too if was exposed to the corruption and evil in Seattle.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18559360/assistant-rocky-seto-leaving-seattle-seahawks-ministry

Finally, one guy realizes that all the cheating / corruption, all the lies, etc. has come to an end (WINDOW IS CLOSED)... time to repent!

Paul Allen will pay him handsomely (practically for life) to keep all the dirty secrets and lies on the hush.
I would just like to stop in and say Seattle sucks, they really did not belong in the playoffs for the second straight year. Getting blown out two years in a row? That's pretty hard to do, but not when you have a game manager that does not do well at all in the playoffs against bad defenses.

Go Hawks!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Hawks were done the day lynch retired. They rode him in December and January and they haven't replace that.
Share 49ersWebzone