There are 257 users in the forums

Trade for Vincent Jackson?

Shop 49ers game tickets
None of this matters, unless the team gets a QB who can get the ball to the WRs. The team hasnt had a QB in 10 years, which is why every WR we've gotten since then has been a bust, even though they may have been good before they got to the team.
Originally posted by deepniner:
None of this matters, unless the team gets a QB who can get the ball to the WRs. The team hasnt had a QB in 10 years, which is why every WR we've gotten since then has been a bust, even though they may have been good before they got to the team.

10 years ???? ....Alex and Colin have both won playoff games for us in the past 10 years??? ...Alex was our QB 10 years ago , are you referring to Alex?
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Sep 28, 2016 at 7:47 AM ]
I want to win games but I also want Baalke gone. Kelly is safe no matter what. Have a rough year get a good draft spot fire Baalke give Gamble the job which will happen anyway. Kelly and him are tight so Kelly isn't going anywhere. Then let Gamble spend some $$ draft well and we are ready for an improved year next year with a lighter schedule. Both offense and defense will be in year 2 if the new schemes.
I'm sure easy to move on from Trent and it will only happen with a lousy year.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
I want to win games but I also want Baalke gone. Kelly is safe no matter what. Have a rough year get a good draft spot fire Baalke give Gamble the job which will happen anyway. Kelly and him are tight so Kelly isn't going anywhere. Then let Gamble spend some $$ draft well and we are ready for an improved year next year with a lighter schedule. Both offense and defense will be in year 2 if the new schemes.
I'm sure easy to move on from Trent and it will only happen with a lousy year.

I want Baalke GONE .....and it pains me to say that, I always wanted him to succeed being that I went to school with him at Bemidji St University
No lets trade for josh Gordon
We need better receivers yes, but our real problem is QB. When you have a QB that gets decent pass protection and still can't move the ball through the air...
He's yesterdays news.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wewillwin:

Even at 33, he's so much more talented than anyone we have at the WR position...

FTFY
I didn't know he was still playing.
Is this a real thread?

I wouldn't trade a 7th
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
might as well offer up a 1st for any decent WR out there. We all know baalke's just gonna waste the pick anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone