There are 194 users in the forums

Kap is still feud Cam?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know, Kap was buddy with Cam. Do you think? The rumor said Kap is still feud to Cam that true? I am probably doubt it. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/19/what-was-that-look-colin-kaepernick-gave-cam-newton-on-sunday/

Caption this!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 20, 2016 at 1:40 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
Colin Kaepernick said chat with Cam Newton was cordial, despite what picture suggested. "I don't know what caused me to make that face."
they found out they shared vagins with aldon
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
That pic is funny. Kaep's face...
Originally posted by Morgan49:
That pic is funny. Kaep's face...

LOL. Agreed.

The picture look so perfect and funny. I loved it. Cam was act be like ( don't look at me in the eyes. And Kap was like ( )

I think that funny.. I am enjoys laughing it my day.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Sep 20, 2016 at 1:57 PM ]
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
It's like Cam told him a "yo momma" joke...
Cam Newton "you Adobted"
Is that fro real?
  • titan
  • Veteran
Cam: I'll let you kiss my biceps.
Kaep: WHAAAT!
Still a funny picture though. But wonder if Cam is upset like the rest of the nation or if it was something more than that?!

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JPPT1974:
Still a funny picture though. But wonder if Cam is upset like the rest of the nation or if it was something more than that?!

Doubt it! Cam just has annoying mannerism. Kaepernick is just annoying since he is just getting paid to be distracting.
Originally posted by titan:
Cam: I'll let you kiss my biceps.
Kaep: WHAAAT!

LOL. ^^^
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoOzkojvnD/

Since the writing on this photo is all wonky, here is what the caption of the pic says:

"I salute my brother @kaepernick7 for making a stand for injustice in this country but... the real problem is and will always be the people and how we treat one another! I see a lot of memes and even articles about CamvsKap, are they OK? But the truth is we are good and will always be good. We all are different and have the right to fill anyway we want to... and I salute him for standing (in this case kneeling) for something to if not fix the issue, raise awareness of the issue.

I'm an African-American that's black and proud to the day I die and I try to make an impact in my community as much as I can. How are you making a difference? But it all goes for nothing if we all don't police ourselves and love one another no matter what the race is! We all have to do better and be held accountable for our actions (police included)... I'm not here to talk about race I'm here to talk about what's right!!! And we all have to do what's right no matter the race, age or gender."
Share 49ersWebzone