There are 232 users in the forums

If Bradford lights it up for Minnesota, does Bridgewater become available?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Even if Bradford did light it up I think there would be a better chance of trading for him than Bridgewater.

Good point. I can see that happening too if they still feel Bridgewater is the franchise guy. Bradford will probably have to have a monster year to get them to part ways with Bridgewater.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Even if Bradford did light it up I think there would be a better chance of trading for him than Bridgewater.

Good point. I can see that happening too if they still feel Bridgewater is the franchise guy. Bradford will probably have to have a monster year to get them to part ways with Bridgewater.

Yeah it would have to be a deep playoff run and and at least 30 TD's. I could see them keeping both if that happened though.
Originally posted by theduke85:
LMAO

"Five seconds left on the clock...
49ers down 5, on their own 10-yard line...
Things are looking bleak...
Teddy Bridgewater drops back to pass...
Fakes a hand off to Marcus Lattimore...
Oh! And a devastating pancake block by Brandon Thomas!
Here's the pass... and it's complete to DeAndre Smelter!
He's got one man to beat... and, oh, a bone-crushing block by Trey Millard! Where did he come from?
Smelter could... go... all... the .... way!
49ers win!
Smelter is being carried off the field by Tank Carradine and Keith Reaser! What a sight to see!"

Camera pans to Trent Baalke, grinning ear-to-ear, slowly nodding his head up and down.

LOLOL
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
We could probably build a new Quarterback out of leftover knee meat from Baalke's all-ACL team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LMAO

He's got one man to beat... and, oh, a bone-crushing block by Trey Millard! Where did he come from?
49ers win!
Smelter is being carried off the field by Tank Carradine and Keith Reaser! What a sight to see!"

Camera pans to Trent Baalke, grinning ear-to-ear, slowly nodding his head up and down.

Will probably blow his wad all over Jed's face at bone-crushing block by Trey Millard
LMAO

49ers win!

poor old Teddy will never be the same again.
Hell NO! Really reachin now by golly..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lmao. that was awesome.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Bridgewater would be a good fit imo. Don't know what lingering affects he'll have after completely shredding that knee, but he is the kind of QB Kelly is looking for. Makes quick, accurate throws. Hopefully still has mobility. He's still young. He can do the things they are asking Gabbert to do but actually execute.
Cmon...the dudes Knee exploded from just dropping back. No thank you
Here comes Baalke!

Yeah it would have to be a deep playoff run and and at least 30 TD's. I could see them keeping both if that happened though.
This. Bridgewater is on a rookie contract and Bradford already "proved" that you cannot count on his health.
BTW, Teddy was drafted in round 1, hence the Vikings got a 5th-yr-option.
[ Edited by communist on Sep 20, 2016 at 4:31 AM ]
Not w/his rookie contract in tact.
Share 49ersWebzone