There are 157 users in the forums

Kirk Cousins

Shop 49ers game tickets
A lot of stories coming out that the locker room is split on him..hes young and talented..another 2 losses and Washington will turn to McCoy very fast..would you trade for him..? would he fit Kellys scheme..hes not very fast but is accurate and gets the ball out fast unlike Gabbert and Kap..I personally think the 49ers need to give Kap a chance bc I see nothing special at all with Gabbert..no big play potential which is why Kap took Smiths job..
Will be a free agent after this year but right now there are A lot of stories coming out that the locker room is split on him..hes young and talented..another 2 losses and Washington will turn to McCoy very fast..would you trade for him this..? would he fit Kellys scheme..hes not very fast but is accurate and gets the ball out fast unlike Gabbert and Kap..I personally think the 49ers need to give Kap a chance bc I see nothing special at all with Gabbert..no big play potential which is why Kap took Smiths job..
If we trade for him, we'll have to give two 1st round picks because he's franchise tagged, IIRC.

If we absolutely have to get him, let it be in the offseason after he becomes a free agent.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If we trade for him, we'll have to give two 1st round picks because he's franchise tagged, IIRC.

If we absolutely have to get him, let it be in the offseason after he becomes a free agent.
he can't even win his locker room over, let alone get a W
Hes far from accurate
Originally posted by lamontb:
Hes far from accurate

lol He's always been an interception machine outside of last year.
Has he beaten a team with a winning record yet?

People LOVE mediocre, cornbread QB's, it's an epidemic. Draft a QB.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Hes far from accurate

More accurate then what's on the team right now
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

he can't even win his locker room over, let alone get a W

Is that true ? To trade for a franchised player it would cost 2 1st round picks ? I didn't kno that at all..wow..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
More accurate then what's on the team right now

Not really. He's interception happy and looking like a one year wonder.

The worst part about him sucking is that it potentially throws one more woeful looking team into the mix for a QB in the draft.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 19, 2016 at 8:20 PM ]

No
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
I don't like that. No, I don't.
Another mediocre QB. Just what we need on this team....
  • titan
  • Veteran
Gabbert will beat him for the starting job.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Had a wide open WR in the endzone in the final minute to beat Dallas last week, he never bothered to look to his right side...

He looked to his left instead and threw game ending INT

Share 49ersWebzone