LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Bills Fire Greg Roman

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
how can he be the fall guy? #1 rushing offense last year and they finished 12th in PPG. their defense has been bad

They had to blame someone, they had to fire someone after starting 0-2. Rex wasnt about to fire himself or one of his guys.
i was thinking about how horrible the time management was yesterday. Ugh reminded me of the 2011-2014. No sense of urgency
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Jcool is trying to defend Greg Roman
Originally posted by okdkid:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Bills are hiring asst HC/RB coach Anthony Lynn as their new OC, per source.

Man, I was hoping Rex would put his fat dumb brother Rob in as Offensive Coordinator. I wanted to see Rob really suck on both sides of the ball.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

Any reason he shouldn't be defended? Buffalo had almost 400 yards of offense last night.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i was thinking about how horrible the time management was yesterday. Ugh reminded me of the 2011-2014. No sense of urgency

i suspect that was the nail in the coffin
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Any reason he shouldn't be defended? Buffalo had almost 400 yards of offense last night.

this. how the f**k is that Romans fault? they put 31 points. don't get me wrong, f**k that guy and i'm glad he's not here anymore, but can't blame him here.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

He could be useful to a team such as New England or Indy to bring in as a consultant.
I'd say it was more about the fact that their 3rd down conversion rate on Offense is 26% over the first two games.

Originally posted by okdkid:
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Bills are hiring asst HC/RB coach Anthony Lynn as their new OC, per source.

Thats my dad's name
Too bad harbs didnt have the balls to do this.
Yet Rob Ryan still has a job?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
All his fault the defense gave up 37 points
Baalke next
Share 49ersWebzone