LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

*** 2016 NFL WEEK 2 GAMEDAY THREAD : 09/15 - 09/19 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
i started b marshall

He looks ok, walking on the sidelines. Cheap tackle no doubt.
Damn i hope Marshall is ok that tackle didn't look good at all
Probably sprained MCL and out for 3-4 weeks. Brutal since he's my only good WR in fantasy.
That's tough. Time to hit that waiver wire.
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Sep 15, 2016 at 6:28 PM ]
Nice!! He's back
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Sep 15, 2016 at 6:30 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Bills will be 0-5 when the mighty squared sevens of Santa Clara fly in to Orchard Park. Stick a fork in them.
wow a Greg Roman screen
So Revis got his balls burned on a long TD bomb. Yeah he's pretty much in decline.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
So Revis got his balls burned on a long TD bomb. Yeah he's pretty much in decline.

He's 31. He's obviously in decline. I wonder if he'll make the move to safety like Woodson. 33 year olds just don't typically have the athleticism to play CB.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Bills will be 0-5 when the mighty squared sevens of Santa Clara fly in to Orchard Park. Stick a fork in them.

f**king retard

darby
lol marshall
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

He's 31. He's obviously in decline. I wonder if he'll make the move to safety like Woodson. 33 year olds just don't typically have the athleticism to play CB.

Kid that beat him is a burner though...wheels for days. I don't know that prime Revis keeps up step for step. It was more of a mental error didn't hit the jam off the line to slow him up.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Kid that beat him is a burner though...wheels for days. I don't know that prime Revis keeps up step for step. It was more of a mental error didn't hit the jam off the line to slow him up.

Bring him here in '17, Baalke will coach em up. Teach him how to be a REAL cb
Tyrod taking lots of shots to the dome
Share 49ersWebzone