LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

Aqib Talib

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Rams got 2 head cases in the secondary now. Hopefully the locker room takes a turn for the worst

This. They are talented but complete knuckleheads.
Jimmy ain't trippin
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Rams got 2 head cases in the secondary now. Hopefully the locker room takes a turn for the worst

This. They are talented but complete knuckleheads.

This is where I think McVay's youth is going to get the best of him. He's a good coach, but the offseason stuff has been interesting, to say the least.

I love how patient Lynch and Shanahan have been.
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Secondary could be one of the best next season.

Could be top 5 or just implode on them next season. With as aggressive as Wade Philips is they should have a ton of defensive TD's
Talib goes to his old defensive coordinator. Rams have a very solid secondary. McVay will have to manage some big personalities but if it all comes together for them, their defense should be a top tier unit.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:24 PM ]
Does Goodwin wear a chain?

I was thinking the same. YouTube video's say no. Piere would f**k him uo he tries it
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Talib goes to his old defensive coordinator. Rams have a very solid secondary. McVay will have to manage some big personalities but if it all comes together for them, their defense should be a top tier unit.

Too bad they don't have any WR's to throw too
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Too bad they don't have any WR's to throw too

Don't sleep on cooper cupp.
I'm glad we don't have Talib. He's not a good dude. Great preferably but at least good. I feel like you should at least be a good dude. The staff still has Rueben around which is risky. Bringing Talib in now is how you make a bad situation go worse. Rueben is on thin ice. If we bring in another "star," that makes questionable decisions; we make a statement to the team.

Les Snead must think he's playing madden with the amount of trades he's made this off season.
They got these guys for nothing. That's the part that bothers me the most. Why not offer a 4th for Talib? I don't like the guy but he's good. Same with Peters.

These are top tier CBs they just got. It's definitely worrisome.
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Not upset we didn't get talib but they have a nasty secondary now n that's still one of our biggest needs... Hopefully we do something in FA...
[ Edited by dald1 on Mar 8, 2018 at 5:34 PM ]
Eh kendrick bourne will light him up
Originally posted by DickNasty:

I was thinking the same. YouTube video's say no. Piere would f**k him uo he tries it

Garçon wears a chain? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone