LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Elliot vs Chancellor

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HERN:
Chancellor hasn't been the same since running into Vernon.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he still took the brunt of the hit, just happened to spin. Not like he laid chancellor out.

+1... I was expecting a little more from the video.

Credit to Elliot though, he didn't get scared or go into his shell, he just kept on coming back for more.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
+1... I was expecting a little more from the video.

Credit to Elliot though, he didn't get scared or go into his shell, he just kept on coming back for more.

Are we ignoring the fact that he would of ran for a td or a huge gain if luckily someone else was there to tackle him bc chancellor sure as hell didn't.
Originally posted by stimpy:
http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/21490/kam-chancellor-on-ezekiel-elliott-hes-got-a-lot-of-courage

On the first collision, Chancellor said he was surprised by the way Elliott initiated contact.

"I was, because there was no film on him, so I didn't know if he was going to juke or whatnot, so I was a little surprised, but not the second time," Chancellor said. "The second time, you know I'm bringing that wood. I was a little surprised the first time, but he's got a lot of courage for that. I'll give it to him. But if it was a full game, it would have been a bloodbath.

"He lowered his shoulder the first time, and I commend him for that. But I was just out there having fun. I was just taking on the challenge. I love a challenge. I love a good fight."

Share 49ersWebzone