LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Elliot vs Chancellor

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he still took the brunt of the hit, just happened to spin. Not like he laid chancellor out.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Aug 26, 2016 at 8:32 AM ]
All i know is that i am picking up alfred morris is fantasy because if elliott runs like that on every play, he will be hurt in no time. I cringed every time he hit a defender. Maybe he went 110% because it was his first game but man it seems like he runs more violent then his size should allow.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he still took the brunt of the hit, just happened to spin. Not like he laid chancellor out.

You should becareful eyes and watch again. Elliot was start hit on him. He is too strong than him. Kam was piss off then hit on him back.. then it was foul. Elliot was not afraid of him when he had hand goes up (come here). He taunt to kam. Kam accepted to challenge him. Then.. kam ran over him. He did use head to head on him. Elliot ran and saw him coming it. Elliot ran hard and use his head to head then spin it. Kam did hit too hard his head and lost tackle on him spin.

Watch it again.. Keep ur eyes.
Wheres the hit ?

i hope its not where EE turns his back to cam
He was start to hit on kam.
He is start the whole. Watch it and becareful ur eyes.

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/21490/kam-chancellor-on-ezekiel-elliott-hes-got-a-lot-of-courage

On the first collision, Chancellor said he was surprised by the way Elliott initiated contact.

"I was, because there was no film on him, so I didn't know if he was going to juke or whatnot, so I was a little surprised, but not the second time," Chancellor said. "The second time, you know I'm bringing that wood. I was a little surprised the first time, but he's got a lot of courage for that. I'll give it to him. But if it was a full game, it would have been a bloodbath.

"He lowered his shoulder the first time, and I commend him for that. But I was just out there having fun. I was just taking on the challenge. I love a challenge. I love a good fight."
Hopefully Elliott learns that it's probably not the smartest decision to visit marijuana shops during his off hours.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/25/ezekiel-elliott-marijuana-tourist-weed-shop-seattle-seahawks/
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
He was start to hit on kam.

He should have cut back behind the guard and went for a run up the sideline. Avoid Kam altogether and get more yardage. He's not gonna last long with runs like that.
Man, no one won that battle.

Hyde better
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man, no one won that battle.

I would say Elliot easily won bc after he hit chancellor, he continued on and would of kept going if not for seattles other players getting the tackle.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

You should becareful eyes and watch again. Elliot was start hit on him. He is too strong than him. Kam was piss off then hit on him back.. then it was foul. Elliot was not afraid of him when he had hand goes up (come here). He taunt to kam. Kam accepted to challenge him. Then.. kam ran over him. He did use head to head on him. Elliot ran and saw him coming it. Elliot ran hard and use his head to head then spin it. Kam did hit too hard his head and lost tackle on him spin.

Watch it again.. Keep ur eyes.
I'm assuming English isn't your first language.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Chancellor hasn't been the same since running into Vernon.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Elliot is a DAWG!!! I like his style. He easily won with that spin move luckily someone tackled him from making Cam look sillier. The fact that Elliot went looking for Cam to block after Cam tried to intimidate him...Respect!!!
Share 49ersWebzone